XXXII

"Don't be a bitch," I woke up to Mitch groaning loudly.

"Well, wake the fuck up then," Kirstie said, slapping Mitch lightly.

"You're gonna wake up Cressida, man," he shooed her away.

"She's already awake," she said, "Now get up and come with me."

I laughed quietly and sat up, "Where are you going?"

"I want to go the mall with someone but your highness here won't wake the FUCK up," she laughed, sitting on Mitch's back, as he was laying on his stomach.

"You think you're affecting me when you barely weigh anything," Mitch laughed.

I pushed him nearly off the bed, "Wake up, loser. Go with her."

He made a loud groaning noise before getting up, "Give me 10 minutes."

We left and went and sat on the couch.

Soon Mitch came out of the room. He looked flawless, per usual, in a blue knit sweater. He always wore dark colors, so the bright blue stood out against his usual manor. He was radiant.

"You two get going. Mitch, buy me something cute; Kirstie, please hit him if he says anything stupid," I laughed.

"Sure thing," She agreed befor met hey went off.

I walked to Scotts room and slowly opened the door.

I quietly walked over to his bed and laid in it.

He fidgeted around a little, "Cressida?"

"Shh, just go back to sleep," I whispered as he placed his arm around my waist and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

I don't know if he actually went back to sleep, but if he didn't, he didn't say a word.

I turned around and faced him.

He didn't open eyes or anything, he just laid there. He looked very content with his life.

I just kind of looked at him and studied his face. He was truly beautiful. He's unaware of anything happening around him. He's away in his own little dream world. Nothing out here mattered to him. He's completely oblivious to the universe around him.

His hair was always beautiful in its natural state. He didn't like having it not styled, but I think he looked marvelous. He's just so beautiful.

Besides the fact he doesn't fucking have eyebrows.

Like, where they at??

He wiggled around slightly before opening his eyes.

"Good morning, gorgeous," I laughed.

"And to you, too," he smiled, "what are you doing here? Not like here as in the house, but here as in not with Mitch."

"Kirstie took him shopping, and I really missed your bed, man," I chuckled causing him to laugh.

He acted hurt and scoffed, "You only love me for my bed."

"This..." I laughed, "This is true."

He laughed and it faded out, "I miss you, Cress."

"I miss you too, Scooter. Way more than you think," I said quietly.

"Hey, at least we tried, right?" He laughed quietly.

"That we did, that we did. We were a dream, Scotty. But dreams are meant for sleeping."

"Do they have to be?" He whispered.

"Always," I put my hand up to his face and placed it on his cheek, "It's just what happens, what always has to happen."

"Then why are you with Mitch?" He asked.

"Scott, I've loved him since we were little. It's a feeling that trumps whatever we have. I love you dearly, but we had our chance. It wasn't meant to be," I whispered.

"Do you love me? I mean really, really love me?" He asked.

"Of course."

"'If you ever fall in love with two people, always chose the second. Because, if you really loved the first, you wouldn't have fallen in love with someone else'," he said.

I laughed, "If it'll put you at ease, I want you to know that I was happier in your arms."

"In my eyes, you'll always be in them," He smiled.

I sat up and got out of the bed, "Get up and get dressed. We're going somewhere."

I went to his closet and started picking stuff out.

I just pulled out his SpongeBob shirt and black jeans and told him to make what he will of it.

I headed into Mitch's room and put on the yellow sweatshirt from Scooter and black skinny jeans with my black converse.

#Soon, he walked out of his room.

"Damn, I should pick out your clothes every day," I laughed.

"Shut up. Where are we going?"

"We're gonna go roller skating," I smirked, before calling Kirstie.

"Hey," she said from the other side.

"Hi, Cressi!" I heard Mitch chirp from behind her.

"Hey, girls. I just called to let you know that Scottland and I are going skating, so of we're not back by the time you're home, that's were we are," I said.

"Okay, that's cool," Kirstie said.

"Have fun," I laughed edits we said our goodbyes.

"I can't skate," Scott said quickly.

"Me either, man."

***

A/N; This chapter is cute as someone and fight me

also I have a super big thing happening soon lmao

alsO THERES LIKE. 70% chANCE ILL HET TO SEE PTX ON THEIR TOUR GTG

as always thank u for reading, comment and vote if u liked, ily, and I will see you I the next chapteR!

-ash xx :-)