XXVIII

So, today is the last day of tour. And don't get me wrong, I'm super excited, but I'm also very nervous.

I wasn't ready to face Izzy, because there is definitely something we need to talk about, and I don't think I'm ready to see my parents after so long.

I rolled over on the bed to find, not Mitch, but his phone.

"He wouldn't do it to you, don't do it to him," I thought to myself.

The screen lit up and his text tone rang through the empty room. I couldn't restrain myself, and I scrolled down to see text after text from Izzy. I never went past the lockscreen, but it was shocking to read all of that. I read one after the other and looked at the phone in disgust.

"What do you see in her anyways?"

"She only wants you for your money."

"She doesn't love you, not really anyways."

"You know that you'd rather have me."

I sat in shock. I locked his phone again and faced the ceiling. I don't know why she hates me all of the sudden, honestly.

I haven't done a single thing to her and it's like she's out to get me. It was even worse to think, now that she's with Kevin. Which meant she was basically trying to cheat on him. It made me slightly angry. Kevin is a great guy and I don't like that she's not treating him like one.

Mitch came back soon with Kirstie, Avi, Scott, Kevin, and coffee.

"Not all heroes have wings," I whispered before taking a sip of the coffee as Avi and Kirstie plopped down beside both sides of me on the bed.

"Actual nerd," Avi laughed at me.

"Shut up," I hit him, "Scooter!" I yelled for his attention.

"What's up," he popped the 'p.'

"Are you excited for tonight?" I smiled at him as his perfectly blue eyes looked into mine.

"Of course! I Haven't got to see my family in so long," he beamed.

I feel bad that I haven't been giving as much attention to him as to the others. I just feel like what happened just kind of messed us up.

I still love him an unbelievably large amount, and I miss who he was when we were together, but I'm glad it happened. We both knew it wouldn't work out at the time.

Of course that doesn't mean I can't still admire him.

I think Mitch lowkey knows that I still care about Scott immensely and that's why he's so chill. Because Scott and I still act like a couple rarely and he calls me babe all the time. Mitch hasn't really said anything about it.

"Will I finally get to see Sam and Trevor after so long? And Elijah?" Mitch asked.

"Well, obviously," I laughed at him, "but they're probably still pissed at you."

"Wait, who?" Kirstie asked.

"Sam and Trevor are my parents and Elijah is my big brother," I chuckled quietly.

"Yeah, dumbass," Mitch sassed.

"Okay, honestl-" she was cut off by someone knocking on the door.

Scott went up to answer it, but was startled at who it was.

The person came around the corner and into the room, "Hey, guys."

It was Matty. The man who has harassed me my entire existence, the man who came into the shop and nearly got beaten by Scott, the entire bane of my existence.