a l t e r n a t e e n d i n g » s c o t t

"I love you too, Mrs. Hoying."

***

I woke up from the best sleep in my life and opened my eyes to be met with Scottlands mirror wall. It had been creepy up until this point. Now it was home. I found comfort and hope in his creepy ass mirror wall.

I turned around to see sleeping Scott. He was just as beautiful as the first time I'd seen his face. His messy and fluffy hair doing whatever the fuck it wants, his beautiful smile, and his disappeared eyebrows. Every component that made up his face was a true beauty in itself, but placed together, he could glow like a priceless work of art.

As long as I'd spent my life and my soul leading up to Mitch, I was happy to chose Scott. I could confide in him and he truly cared about me. I could say shit to piss him off and he would take it all just to mess with me. He's my best friend. I married my best friend.

"You can stop staring now, Texas," his gimpy, sleepy voice mumbled before he smiled and opened his eyes.

"Too bad I'm not going to do that," I smiled, looking into his gorgeous blue eyes. I'd never really been a fan of blue eyes. They were a majority in my life. But Scotts were different. They trapped the oceans and daylight sky and all of the worlds beauty inside of them.

"You haven't stop since we met," he smirked.

"I hate you so much," I said, turning bright red.

"Is that why you married me?" He laughed, kissing my nose.

"Stop bullying me," I whined, facing the mirror again.

He snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"We're honest goals," Scott said.

"You's right," I laughed.

"You know, it's a good thing the fans adore you rather than hate you. A lot of partners of anyone in the band get so much shit but they took to you nicely," He pointed out.

"Maybe because they figured that I'm so much cooler than you," I chuckled to myself.

"Well, you aren't wrong?"

"Shut the hell up," I laughed, sitting up, "Okay we gotta get up and go. The cafe doesn't open by itself. Although E and Reina are probably already there, we still gotta go."

"Fine," he sighed, "Just give me like seven more hours. I have to go give sympathy laughs to people who still think grumpy cat is funny."

I laughed and rummaged through his clothes for something to wear.

It was looking around at the room that I realized something that took to damn long..

This is where I always belonged. It want with Mitch, it wasn't at the other house with Izzy or at home in Arlington. It was here, with Scott. This is my home, and it's going to stay like that.

**

Idk I felt like writing a shit ae don't judge me
also ya go read the sequel for this » Trapped « and also the spinoff » Lilith Grassi « and also my Scottland one »Natural Disaster «

Love u all SM

- ash xx :-)