XXXI

"Hello, and welcome to superfruit, the best show on the Internet! My name is," Scott paused, "Dior?"

"And my name is Chanel, and we are two very over priced brands," Mitch laughed.

"Today we're here with, as you guessed, Cressida Matthews. Aka, our best friend," Scott said.

I looked over at Mitch, "I don't know why he thinks it's okay to just say my last name," I looked to Scott, "Let's fight in the street."

Scott's eyes widened, "Come at me, stumpy."

"Stumpy?" Mitch laughed.

"She's short and stout like a stump??" Scott retaliated.

"At least I'm not a noodle with no eyebrows," I chuckled.

"Hey!" Scott defended himself, "I have eyebrows, they're there! I promise!"

"At least you tried, man," I laughed.

"Okay, let's get into this. Earlier we tweeted this," I guessed at this point he would edit the tweet in, "And you guys are booming!"

"So today, we are going to answer some of your questions for us and for our friend," Scott nudged me.

"Okay, question number 1. Shalieh asks;" Mitch laughed loudly before continuing, "'Why doesn't Scott have eyebrows?'"

"I have eyebrows, guys! They're just thin and blond!" Scott whined.

I patted his back, "It's okay, Scooter, at least you're trying."

"Question 2!" I said, "Cobey asks; 'How long have you known Cressida, and who is she currently dating?' Well, alright."

"Well," Mitch started, "I've known we since we were small little babies in Arlington."

"And I've known her for about a month," Scott added, "But Mitch is currently her partner in crime."

I laughed, turning to Mitch, "Too bad I hate you."

"I love you," he smiled.

Scott made a loud gagging noise, "Moving on!"

"Question 3 is from Hannah Ludlow who asks, 'Is Cressida ever going to open for you again? Me an my friends went to the one where she did and it was AMAZING.' Aw, that's cute," Scott said.

"Well, spoiler alert, but we've been discussing her as the opener for the entire next tour in April," Mitch said.

"Shhhh," I covered his mouth.

"Next, our very own Kirstin Maldondildo asks, 'Who of you three is most likely to give the other two a lap dance?'" I said.

"Honestly," I looked between them, "Mitchell."

Scott nodded along, "Totally."

"Well, obviously," Mitch just smirked.

We all exploded with laughter.

Mitch cleared his throat, "Okay, last question. Kaedn asks, 'Cressida, if you were in a life or death kind of thing, and you could only save one of them who would you save?'"

I sharply inhaled, "Well," I paused.

I would honestly rather save Scott, as bad as it sounds. He's just a great person. I can confide and him and we trust each other, and Mitch is scared of me. Everything he learned changed him. He's been distant and weird.

I love Mitch to death, but that may just be what it is.

I coughed, "I would save both of them and have whoever made me decide, kill me. I honestly feel like one can't live without the other," I laughed.

"Innit, though," Mitch retaliated.

"That's all we have time for today, but thank you for the amazing questions!" Scott said.

"And now it's time for our weekly obsessions," Mitch smiled.

"WEEKLY OBSESSIONS!" Scott boomed.

"I'm uncomfortable," I strained before all of us laughed.

"My weekly obsession is the tour," Scott said, "It was so fun. We all had an amazing time, and hanging out with everyone was amazing. I can't wait for the next."

"My weekly obsession is the new album we're working on! It's released super soon an we've worked so hard on it, and I think you'll love it. I mean, I do," Mitch laughed.

"What's yours, C?" Scott asked.

"Mine? Oh, easily, it's Avriel. He's my main man, man. He's such a piece of crap, he's my favorite," I laughed.

"Me too, sis, me too," Scott nodded along.

"HEYEVERYONEHERESAGOODSOMGTOLISTENTODONTLISTENTOANYTHINGELSETODAY," Scott mumbled along with Mitch.

"Okay, me first," Mitch said, adjusting his seating, "my song is Touch by my boyfriend, Troye Sivan. It's from his last, not latest, album/EP, TRXYE, and it's amazing. Of course, every song of his is amazing, but it's honestly my favorite. It's just the right amount of electro-pop. It's very upbeat and just great."

"Oh, my song is definitely Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez. She's a small pop-kind of-alternative/old school singer. She's not very popular but she won one of the seasons of the voice. And the song is a take on Alice In Wonderland, and it's just incredible. The entire album is amazing, it's called Crybaby, go buy it," Scott said.

"My song is called Dearly Departed, and it sung by Marianas Trench and they're also really small. But the song is an homage to the lead singers ex-fiancé and it has a ton of references to their old stuff and it has been on repeat all week, sis. Ask them, that's all I've listened to," I laughed.

We ended the video in their usual way, and edited it and sat it aside for Tuesday.

"That was amazing, guys," I laughed.

"Incredible!" Mitch joined in.

"Exquisite!" said scott, as he headed towards his room, "I'm gonna get some sleep. Goodnight, fam."

"I'll head that way too," Mitch said.

"Where do I sleep?" I asked.

"Don't ask stupid questions, C," he laughed, taking my hand as we went to his room.