XII

I woke up to the sound of snoring coming from the laptop.

I look up to see a sleeping Scott on the other side of the screen. He looked so adorable and in peace. I think he's in Colorado right now, so it's only an hour-ish ahead of us. I mute my part of the call and get up an get ready. I brought all of my pairs of pants, but since he legit said I could wear his clothes, I don't hesitate to take him up on the offer. I rummage through his closet an settle on his flannel that has Flawless written across the back. I throw on a pair of regular blue skinny jeans, and my black converse.

His shirts were honestly the most comfortable pieces of clothing I've ever put on in my entire life.

I brush my hair out and since I didn't bring a straightener, it ends up being lose, brown curls that fall to my shoulders.

I look around his room and see his glorious collection of snap backs. I dig through and end up settling on a plain black one. I brushed my teeth and put on eyeliner, then I was done.

I look over at the laptop to see that Scott woke up at some point. I turn the mic back on and smile at him.

"You look amazing, babe." He smiles, looking at the outfit.

"Thanks! The shirt and hat are yours, honestly. But literally every article of clothing you own is more comfortable than anything I have, I'm probably going to just wear your stuff all the time." I laugh.

"That's completely okay. Anything there that's mine, is yours. You practically are living there now, anyways. So make yourself at home."

"Oh believe me, Chicago, I will." I laughed again.

"Hey, since I'm not there anymore-"

"Way to rub it in, asshole." I huffed.

"Hush! Anyways, since I can't buy my Mochas right now, I require you drinking one for me every day."

"Okay, that's not hard. One a day, got it." I smile at him. "And since I'm not there, and you're literally going around the country, I don't require; I ask that you pick me up one thing from any store to your choosing. I'll even pay you back, I've just always wanted a little souvenir from a friends road trip. It's a weird thing, I know."

He just chuckled, "It isn't weird, it's cute. I'll buy you something, I promise."

"I wish I could hug you, honestly." I told him, sitting back on the bed.

"You'll be able to soon, Cress." He smiled.

"Do you have sound checks or anything today?"

"I don't think so, why?"

"I just thought it would be nice if you were off if you could do something for your fans. I think you should have a little meet and greet, I don't know."

"As much as I would love that, we're not allowed to hold any events without the label organizing then weeks in advance."

I sighed, "Oh."

"Hey, maybe I can just 'accidentally' run into fans at a store or something?"

I smiled widely, "That would be great! I mean, don't let me pressure you into doing anything you don't want to. You don't have to go out and meet people unless you want to. I don't want to be the kind of girlfriend that-"