Chapter One

*In The Present*

Niall's POV

I sat on my bunk and called my twin. She picked up on the third ring.

"S'up Nando's King?" She asked with a laugh.

"Not much, Winston." I replied and laughed when she gave me a groan.

"Don't call me that!" Elizabeth begged, making me laugh even harder.

"Sorry, Winston, no can do." I replied, faking an apologetic voice.

"What do you want, Niall?" She asked, ignoring my reply.

"We're coming home!" I shouted down the phone and Elizabeth was silent for a minute.

"REALLY!?" She screamed at last. "OH MY LORD IT'S BEEN TOO LONG!"

"I KNOW RIGHT! I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!" I screamed before realising the guys were in the next room and could probably hear me.

"Niall, who are you on the phone too?" Liam asked and I heard his voice coming nearer.

"Who's that?" Elizabeth asked, her voice suddenly much quieter.

"Liam." I said back quietly.

"Niall? Who is it? Is everything okay in there?" Liam asked, knocking.

"Yeah, everything's fine." I called back.

"No Niall, tell us honestly." Louis said, coming into the room, followed by the rest of them.

"Who was that?" Elizabeth asked again.

"Louis." I whispered.

"Niall, who are you talking too?" Harry asked, determined to get an answer out of me.

"That was Zayn!" Elizabeth said to herself and I bit my cheek to stop myself from laughing. "... probably." She then added and I snorted.

"No one." I tried to cover up.

"Nice cover up mate." Louis said and I inwardly smiled to myself. "But we know you're lying." He then added. "Harry! Now!" He yelled and he and Harry lunged at me, knocking me to the ground but I kept my hand on my phone. Zayn jumped and held my arms down and Liam picked the phone from my hand.

"Hello?" He said down the line.

Elizabeth's POV

"Hello?" One of the boys said. My eyes widened and I took a sharp intake of breath. "If you don't mind me asking, who are you?" I placed the boy as Liam from his politeness. According to Niall, Liam was the polite, sensible one. "Are you still there?" He asked again and then I heard sounds of a struggle from their side of the line.

"Hey, so who are you?" Another voice came on the line. It was a Cheshire accent. I hung up so I didn't have to talk to them. I felt like such a bad sister. As I put the phone down on the counter in my kitchen, I leant on the counter and my hands went up to the two necklaces around my neck. I clutched the one on a leather piece of string in my hands and I felt a few tears slip down my face. I wiped them away hastily and saw my phone blowing up with texts.

Nando's King: Elizabeth I'm so sorry wasn't expecting them to do that

Nando's King: Elizabeth they've gone sorry

Nando's King: Elizabeth please

Nando's King: They're going to find out sooner or later. 

Me: Ik

Nando's King: It's better they hear it from us

Me: Ik