Chapter two

Later that night, we were all just lounging around on the sofas in the living room when Liam got a call from Simon. He left the room to take it.

"We should probably sort out where we're all sleeping." Niall suggested. I nodded.

"I've got a spare room with a double bed so two people can have that. Then two others can have my room and I'll sleep in here on the sofa but someone else will need too, as well." I suggested.

"No, you should have your room, love." Louis smiled at me.

"Nah, I'm good Lou. Don't worry about me." I yawned.

"Tired?" Niall asked, kissing my forehead. I nodded, yawning again.

"Okay, I'll share with you Niall if you want?"  Zayn offered and Niall nodded.

"Boo Bear! We can share!" Harry shouted and Louis and Harry jumped up and into each others arms. I laughed at them, getting out my phone and snapping a picture of the two.

"Send me that will you?" Niall asked into my ear. I nodded and texted it to him. He opened up twitter and tweeted with the picture:

 @louis_tomlinson @harry_styles I think we can say that Larry Stylinson is real. Am I right?

I read it over his shoulder and snorted as he posted it.

"You don't have a twitter do you?" Niall asked and I shook my head. "Well, if we're telling people about our twinship, I recon we should change that." He said, leaning forwards and opening up my laptop. As he opened it he saw that my latest search was on YouTube 'Niall Horan' I just shrugged.

"I missed my twinny." I whined and he laughed, kissing my hair.

"I missed you too, Winston."

"Yeah not so much anymore." I pouted as he brought up twitter and started making me an account.

'What do you want your name to be?" He asked and looked at me. I just shrugged.

"You making her a twitter?" Harry asked and Niall nodded. Louis came running over and typed in Nialls_Twin 

"Imaginative." I commented and he shrugged.

"It's not a lie is it?" He questioned. 

"If we're doing it by that then we should put in Elizabeth is beautiful." I teased and Louis shook his head.

"No."

"And why not?" I asked.

"Because my mother always told me not to lie." He said sincerely, making his eyes wide and I cracked up with Harry and Zayn. I looked back at the screen and saw that Niall had accepted that as the name. I rolled my eyes.

"Brilliant." I smiled as I followed all the lads. I looked at my mentions and saw I had four already.

@Niall_Official: @Nialls_Twin glad to see you joining the twitter community twinny

@zaynmalik: @Nialls_Twin I must applaud you on your creative name

@harry_styles: @Nialls_Twin welcome my friend, welcome

@louis_tomlinson: @Nialls_Twin NAME CREDIT! 

I laughed at the boys. I noticed my mentions going up as people read Niall's tweet and my username.

"Do you want to tell them or should I?" Niall asked I shrugged. "You do it. I'm too scared." I shrugged again and started to type.

To clear up any confusion that there may be @niall_official is my twin and @louis_tomlinson does INDEED get name credit. What do you want for it Tomlinson, another carrot?