Chapter Four

Niall's POV

I walked into Elizabeth's room to check that she was okay and to see what the hold up was. I saw her asleep on Louis' chest and Louis looking down at her. THAT ASSHOLE! THAT'S MY FREAKING SISTER!

"Louis," I started, as calmly as I could manage. "Hate to break up this little scene, but what the hell do you think you're doing?! That's my younger sister!"  I hissed and Louis flinched, making Elizabeth stir in her sleep before gripping onto Louis' torso even harder. I looked at her and my eyes softened.

"I'm sorry Niall." Louis pleaded. "Nothing happened, I promise. I have Stacy anyway. I don't like her like that." I looked at his worried expression and, I'll admit it, I realised how good they would be together. 

"Whatever, Louis." I rolled my eyes and walked out of Elizabeth's room and into the kitchen where I proceeded to eat everything I could.

*the next day*

Elizabeth's POV

I was out at the shops with the girls. Olly (Olive), Ashy (Ashley) and Cassie. We were in Superdry and the girls were all trying on shirts and skirts while I saw, bored, on a seat in the dressing rooms. My phone buzzed and I brought it out.

(Nando's King (NK) is Niall, Kevin's Carrots (KC) is Louis, Lili (L) is Liam, Hair Product (HP) is Zayn and Hazza Bear (HB) is Harry)

Nando's King made a group called This Is Us

Nando's King added Me

Nando's King added Kevin's Carrots

Nando's King added Lili

Nando's King added Hair Product

Nando's King added Hazza Bear

NK: I thought the time had come

HP: Is it bad I'm this excited about a group chat because I've never been in one before...?

Me: Awww Zaynie, that is the saddest thing I've ever heard :O :(

HB: I think this chat needs a better name then that of our movie. ORIGINALITY HERE NIALL! PLEASE?!

KC: I HAVE LOTS OF ORIGNIALITY

KC: ORIGINALITY*

HB: Ik u do boo bear

Kevin's Carrot's changed the name to 'Louis' Peasants'

ME: LARRY IS REAL!

NK: LARRY IS REAL!

L: LARRY IS REAL!

HP: WHAT ABOUT ME! HAZZA! LOU LOU!

KC: Ily2 Zayn

HB: what about me boo? :'(

KC: DEAR LORD I'M IN SO MUCH DEMAND! I CANT POSSIBLY KEEP EVERY1 HAPPY OK? I'M 1 MAN 4 JIMMY'S SAKE!

ME: Calm the farm, lou

L: Yeh, Lou, calm the farm

Me: ly lili

L: ly2

NK: what about me?

Me: Ily2 twinny

NK: good.

HP: WE DONT WANT UR CUTE TWINNESS HERE ON OUR GROUP CHAT! GO AND DIE AS TWINS