Chapter Five

'You're insecure, don't know what for

you're turning head when you walk through the do-o-or,

don't need makeup, to cover up

being the way that you are is en-o-o-ough' 

I groaned as I picked up the phone.

"Louis Tomlinson, I swear to God if you change my ringtone one more time." I warned the boy sitting across from me, reading the paper. He laughed at me and stuck his tongue out before taking a sip of his coffee. This had become a routine for us every morning. Sometimes he would wake up first and sometimes I would.

"You love me really." He said with a cheeky wink and I blush, looking down.

"Hello?" I ask down the line.

"Hey Liz!" Olly's cheerful voice replied.

"Hey Olly!" I smiled, cheering up at the sound of my best friends voice. Louis rolls his eyes, going back to the newspaper.

"I'm just heading to the shops to buy the extra ingredients." She gave me an update.

"Cool."

"What cakes we making this year?" She asked.

"I was thinking the usual like vanilla, chocolate chip. Then I thought we could also make carrot ones and those weird marshmallow ones we made years ago." I suggested and looked through the mail. Louis looked up at the mention of carrots. I rolled my eyes at him and he pouted at me.

"Yeah sounds good to me." Olly agreed. "I'll be at your house in about an hour."

"Okay, I think the lads have an interview so they'll be gone in about half an hour." I smile.

"Shall we wear the shirts to annoy them?" She asked mischievously.

"You know me too well Ol." I agree. "I need to go get changed. See you later, mate." 

"See you later." Olly agreed and I hung up.

"Louis, if you're going to change my ringtone, at least change it to a good band." I smirked and Louis' eyes widened.

"You did NOT just say that," he hissed and I grinned, wrinkling my nose. "You're in for it now, Elizabeth." He yelled, chasing me into the living room where Liam chucked a pillow tiredly at us. I dodged it and giggled. Louis caught up with me and grabbed me by the waist, starting to tickle me. "Take it back!" He ordered.

"NEVER!" I shouted. He tickled me harder.

"Take it back!" He grinned, laughing as well.

"But Louis." I whined. "My mother told me not to lie." I laughed and he stuck his tongue out at me, still tickling me relentlessly.

"Louis, get off my sister." Liam scolded, waking up properly. Louis pouted. "Get off my little sister." Liam said more fiercely and I smiled at him after Louis got off.

"Love you Lili." I smiled, hugging Liam.

"Love you too, Elel." He replied, hugging me back. I ran into my room, waking up Harry in the process, and hopped into the shower.

Louis' POV

*at the interview* 

The lads and I were backstage, messing around while we waited for our cue to go on.

"So Olive, huh? She's hot." Harry winked at Niall who rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, she's also taken. That's the thing with Elizabeth's friends. They're all either taken, lesbian, boys or gay." He said with an eye roll.