Chapter Sixteen

It's been an entire month since the boys left and I'm not coping too well.

Honestly, if I didn't have that collection of letters the lads made me and Louis's shirt, I don't think I could've coped.

As Louis warned me, he has been very busy and I've only been able to video chat him once and call him once a week. Texting is another matter, we've been able to text a fair amount. It's been the same problem with all the boys. I miss them all so much it hurts.

Perrie and Zayn are back together luckily and I managed to get Danielle and Liam together as well.

I sighed after trying to call all the lads five times. None of them had picked up and I really needed to rant at someone. Normally I would rant to Dan because that's what we do but he and Phil went to visit their families so there was no one staying in the apartment next door.

I sighed and look through the box of letters, picking out the perfect one and opening it. Inside is a check with a note attached 'For a plane ticket' is all it says. I feel a grin overtake my face at the prospect of seeing my boyfriend, twin and best friends again. I get into my car after getting a week off work and drive to the airport. 

Within the hour I'm on a plane to America.

I sleep most of the plane journey and write a report for work in the bit I was awake for.

Paul picked me up from the airport. I had texted him to find out which one to fly too and to make sure none of the lads knew I was coming.

"Hey Paul." I say, going over and hugging him.

"Hey Liz." Paul says back with a smile, hugging back. "Ready to go?"

"You got it." I nod, adjusting my rucksack on my back uncomfortably. We make our way to the car, just catching up and laughing over stupid things the boys have done since they've been away.

"We're here!" Paul sings and I laugh, getting out of the car. "Just head in casually, remember, they have no idea that you're coming." I smirk at his plan and nod along.

"Lets go." I agree and he laughs at me. I walk up the stairs to the tour bus and walk in.

"Hey Paul." The boys all shout when they hear the front door.

"Hi lads." Paul calls out as we wander into where all the boys are playing Mario Cart.

"Hey boys." I say, smiling. They turn around in shock and watch me as I make my way onto one of the sofas and sit down next to Louis. I snuggle up to him and he just pulls me closer, hugging me tight as if he'll never let me go.

"I missed you." He whispered to me in between kisses.

"Trust me, no where near as much as I missed you." I assure him and he laughs at that.

"With all due respect, babe, I dont think that's physically possible." He says sweetly and I smile, leaning up to kiss him as someone jumps on top of me.

"Hey Elizabeth!" Harry shouts, kissing my cheek and hugging me closely. Louis pouts and pulls me closer.

"Mine." He growls jealously and I laugh, taking myself out of Louis's strong grip and giving Harry a tight hug and kissing his cheek. I move along and do the same to all the lads but hugging Niall tighter and longer than the rest.

"I missed you, twinny." He says, kissing the top of my head gently.

"I missed you too, Niall." I reply before Louis pulls me away.

"Mine." He growls again, hugging me tight to his chest. Niall steps back with his arms and eyebrows raised in surrender and I laugh and turn around in Louis' arms, kissing him.