Chapter Eleven

Perrie and I were watching Twilight - her pick not mine, promise - and she was drooling over Taylor Laughtner.

"Are you seriously telling me that you don't find Edward or Jacob hot?" She asked me in disbelief and I just shrugged. "Figures. You're too in love with Louis." I lean over and hit her lightly.

"I'm not in love with him..." I trail off.

"Yeah, but you do have a huge crush on him." She giggles and moves away from my hand. I can't help but laugh at her.

"Well, hey, you're actually in love with Zayn so you can hardly talk." I point out and she just shrugs.

"At least I admit it." 

"I DONT LOVE HIM!" I shout and she starts to laugh. During her laughing fit, our phones vibrate through twitter notifications. I pull mine out and have a look. 

It was a series of pictures of the lads making out with other girls. Niall and Liam were to the side of them all but they didn't look drunk. I guess Niall agreed to helping Liam with the lads after they were done. Perrie went to unlock her phone but I grab it from her, checking it first.

I couldn't let her see it.

It would break her heart.

"Give it back!" She whines at me and I just shake my head.

"You don't want to see Perrie."

"Yes I do!" She insists, taking her phone back. She looks at the pictures and gasps in shock.

Zayn was kissing some blonde chick.

She flicked to the next one and it was of Louis kissing the same girl with Zayn behind, holding her hips.

The next was of them leaving the club as a trio. Zayn and Louis' erections were clear.

The one after was of them going around the back of the club and the girl was taking Zayn's shirt off. 

That was the end of the pictures but it was clear where they were going. I hugged Perrie tightly to me before phoning Liam.

"Hey Elizabeth." Liam shouted over the music.

"Liam. Where are Louis and Zayn?" I asked sternly. There was a pause where Liam looked around.

"I don't know, wait a second. I'll pass you onto Niall and have a better look." There was a moment of silence when he passed me onto Niall.

"Hey twinny." Niall says cheerfully.

"Hi Niall." I replied blandly.

"What's up?" He asked.

"Well, I've got Perrie here with me. We were having a lovely girly night in watching Twilight-"

"Wow, you must really like her if she managed to convince you to watch Twilight." Niall cut me off.

"Shut it Niall. Yes I really like her, she's an awesome human which is why I now think Zayn is a complete asshole." 

"Elizabeth. What's happened?" Niall asked sternly. Perrie whimpered from next to me as I started to tell him about the pictures we received. She hugged me tighter and I winced a little. "Crap." Niall muttered. "I'm going to kill them." He whispered.

"Both of them?" I asked, raising my eyebrows.

"Yes." He said stubbornly.

"Why?" I asked.

"Zayn because he's cheated on Perrie and Louis because of a deal we made." Niall was raging now, completely furious with the situation.

"Do I want to know?" I asked.