Epilogue

- three months later - 

I was in the hospital on the bed while Niall yelled at the doctor to hurry up. Liam was next to me gripping one hand, Harry was on the other side, holding that one. Zayn was by my head, stroking my hair and encouraging me but the person I needed there the most wasn't there.

"Okay, I think you're ready to start pushing the first one." The doctor tells me and I do as he says. "It's a boy!" He shouts as he comes out and I moan from the unimaginable pain I'm feeling.

"He's beautiful, babe, you're doing so well." Harry tells me and I try to smile at him but I cant.

"Okay, the next one's coming too. It's time to push again, Elizabeth." I do as he says, pushing and screaming until the doctor makes the announcement.

"It's a girl!" He shouts. "And it looks like your other little one isn't going to wait. You've got to push now, Elizabeth." I groan and shake my head

"I cant." I pant and Liam kisses the top of my head.

"Give us the pain, squeeze our hands as much as it hurts." Harry tells me and I nod, pushing again as hard as I can, gripping tightly to their hands. Harry and Liam gasped in pain and I shot them a glare before screwing my eyes shut and giving one final push.

"It's over, Elizabeth. We'll clean them up and give you time to think of a name." The doctor tells me gently and I nod, falling back on the hospital bed, exhausted.

"Have you got any ideas?" Niall asks, coming over and kissing the top of my head gently.

"I like Luke." I say and Niall nods with a smile. "Luke Eddie Tomlinson." Niall looks at me.

"Tomlinson?" Niall asks, furrowing his eyebrows. "I thought you didn't want Louis to have anything to do with the kids.

"I was thinking of double barrelling."

"Surely it would be triple..." Liam points out and I shake my head.

"I think it's time to admit I'm a Horan." I tell them and they all smile, Niall cheers a little which makes me laugh.

"So Horan-Tomlinson?" Harry asks and I nod.

"Luke Eddie Horan-Tomlinson. I like it." Liam agrees.

"What about the others?"

"Francesca Harper Horan-Tomlinson." 

"Harper like Harper Lee?" Zayn asks me and I nod. "I like it."

"What about the other little boy?" Liam asks me.

"James Alec Horan Tomlinson." I say and they all give me smiles.

"What about God Parents?" Zayn asks hopefully and I look around nervously.

"Okay, so, I've been thinking about that a lot but I need the girls here to make the announcement." I tell them and Liam nods, going over to where my bag was thrown in the hurry and pulling out my phone. I turn it on and sigh when I see another load of messages from Louis. I delete them all and send a message out to the girls, asking them all the come.

"Here are your children." The doctor says coming in with two nurses behind him and gently laying them down in my arms. I feel myself well up as I stare at their little faces. "Have you thought of names miss?" He asks me kindly and I nod, a couple of tears slipping out of my eyes.

"Yeah." I nod at the eldest boy. "This is Luke Eddie Horan-Tomlison." I nod at the girl. "Francesca Harper Horan-Tomlinson." I nod at the youngest triplet. "And James Alec Horan-Tomlinson." The doctor nods before walking out of the room, leaving me with the lads and my kids.

"Can I hold one?" Niall asks through his happy tears and I smile, nod, and he takes Luke from my arms. 

"He looks just like you, Niall."  Liam tells him and Niall nods, the tears running down his face faster than ever. Luke reaches out a small chubby hand and attempts to wipe them away.

"Can I hold one too, Liz?" Harry asks and I nod, seeing how he's looking with adoration at Francesca. He immediately takes her into his arms, hugging her tight to his body which makes me smile. "Hello, Frankie, I'm your Uncle Harry."

"Liam, do you want to hold James?" I offer and he nods, taking the boy from my arms.The girls come bursting into the room with huge grins on their faces.

"We're aunts!" They scream, jumping about excitably and we all laugh.

"Can we find out about the Godparents now, please!" Zayn begs, taking James from Liam's arms. I smile and nod.

"Okay. Niall, listen, I don't want you to be god father of one of my kids." I tell him and he looks at me wide eyed and I smile. "I want you to be god father of all of them. If anything happens to me, you're the first one they go to. Okay?" Niall'd wide grin returns and he carefully hands Luke to Olly before running over and bringing me into a huge hug. "Haz, you've clearly already taken a liking to Frankie so I would like you to be her God Father." Harry grins at me and I smile back.

"Thank you, Liz." Harry says, passing Francesca to Ashley and kissing my forehead gently.

"Liam, I want you to be James's God Father." I tell him and he smiles hugely at me, wrapping his arms around me on the other side to where Niall was. Zayn hands James to Cassie who looks at the baby gently and starts to cry quietly. It's the first time I've ever seen Cassie cry. "Zayn, I want you to be Luke's God Father."

"I accept." Zayn says with a slight smile which makes me laugh.

"Olly, I want you to be Luke's Godmother."

"I'd be honoured." Olly nods, kissing Luke's forehead before handing him to me. 

"Ashy, I want you to be Frankie's Godmother." Ashley smirks before handing Francesca back to me. "And Cassie, I want you to be James's" Cassie laughs a bit before handing me the kid and walking out of the room to wipe her eyes.

Maybe these kids didn't have Louis, but they sure as anything had the best Godparents in the world.