Chapter 1 the demon

Rentaro: father... Why!?
Father: because hahaha! You are a demon! And have poison my childen! Now you feel gods might!
Rentaro: Ahhhhhhhhh! It...It was just a dream...or i wish it was....
  Time ship to Kuoh.
Rentaro POV
I had that dream again, why can't i just forget it? It haunted me since i was eight and i still cant get over it. One of these days i forget it. I stop in the front gate of Kuoh academy, i had transfer here 3 months ago, it use to be a all girl school and i guess they change it so boys and come here too but most of the boys here are perverts. I walk into the school going one of my favorite trees i like to sleep in before school starts. I jump up on a branch and slept that was short live when i heard every boy in the school started to yell and cheer, i look over to see whats happening only to find them starring at the two most beautiful girls in school. One had her hair in a pony tail her with purple eyes and a large bust, her name was Akeno Himejima and the one to her left was Rais Gremory who had red hair green eyes and same with Akeno a large bust but I didn't really care because unlike the other boys I wasn't a prev.
Rais POV
i was walking into school hearing the yells and cheers of the boys until i saw someone on a tree branch sleeping, he wasn't looking at me nor Akeno like the others.
Rais: hey Akeno who that boy there laying an that tree brach?
Akeno: oh he's Rentaro Kami, second year student and just transfer here  three months ago and what i have heard he doesn't seem to be interested in any of the girls here and doesn't act like the other boys here, not much is known about  him strange.
Rais: that is strange and i sense something in him....
Time skip lunch
Rentaro POV
I walk out of class and went to my favorite tree and sat down under it to eat my lunch. Then i got a call and pick it up.
Guy: hey dude your Katana will be here in a couple of days.
Rentaro: thanks dude
Guy: no problem.
I hang up the call and went back to eating my lunch and don't ask me why I'm getting a Katana in a couple of days.
While i was eating I couldn't help feeling i was being watch by someone.
Rais POV
Rais: i think this boy here has a sacred gear but I'm not sure.
Akeno: i feel it too but it's different than others we felt before.
Rais: i think i keep my eye on him.
Time skip three days later.
Rentaro POV
I was walking home from picking up my Katana until i heard a scream, i ran over to where i had heard it. There laid a boy who look likes he was about my age on the ground with a hole in him and was bleeding out. I ran over to him to help him until i saw a lady with not weird clothes on and what surprised me was she had raven like wings coming from her back. Who are you? She said. That doesn't concern you i answered back, what did you do to this boy here?
Oh how rude of you, well since I'm here i may as well teach you some manners. She then form some kind of spear thing and threw it at me, i dodged it and pull out my Katana and ran at her and slash it at her but she dodge and flew behind me and form another spear and tried to stab me with it. i block it with my Katana, it push me back a little and i saw it had damage it by a little. Ok its fine to be a prick but its not fine to be a ass and kill someone and try to kill a other! I yell at her. My oh my i going to have to wash that mouth of yours, she said. She form a other spear and threw it at me, i dodge again but then she appeared behind me. I turn around to block it again but it was too late she shove her spear right though me, i cough up a lot of blood and  my glasses dropped down to the ground. She black away and a smile appeared on her face. Thats what you get for coming here, she said. I couldn't believe it i was going to die, No! Im not dying! Im! Im! Going to live and murder this Bitch with my own Hands!
My katana turn all black with some red on it and my left eye with red with some kind of symbol( just like on the cover).
I look at her with my emotionless eyes and walk forward. She was shock to see me walk at her and had fear in her eyes. Stay back! She then form another spear and threw it at me, it landed on my shoulder bit i didn't care I wasn't going to die for the sake of someone i once loved. She continued to form and throw her spears at me, it was painful but somehow i felt a bit of joy when i felt the pain then i heard someone say something to me in my head. Move forward my host, if you feel pain then thats good! Pain is your friend pain is your ally, it tells you when you been injured... But do you know the best thing about pain Is? IT TELLS YOU YOUR NOT DEAD YET!
I kept going forward, i think she flew a least seven spears into me but again i didn't care just like the voice told me the best thing about pain is it tells me I'm not dead yet. I kept moving forward by this time the girl was scared of of her mind i would die by her attacks and wouldn't stop walking forward to her to kill her she then spoke. What...what are you?! She yelled at me. What am I you ask? Well thats simple really. Im a Demon! But before i could do anything else i fell down on my back with my vision blurry. She look at me and then flew away with her wings.
Rentaro: well... Looks like ~coughs up blood~ this is i-t....
Rais POV
i just made Issei into to one of my pawns until i said someone say, what are you. I ran over to the voice and saw a fallen angel looking at someone with fear. I turn to see who it was and i was beyond shock. It was the transfer student and he had at least seven or eight light spears stab into him, but what I couldn't get was that why wasn't he dead? A human can't survive that many attacks, then i heard his answer the fallen angel had ask him. What am i you ask? He said, well thats simple really. Im a Demon! He then fell on the ground and the angel flew away. I walk over him and saw he had a bit of life left in him.
Rais: well i wasn't expecting you to be here. Well since I'm here i might as save you too. You live for my sake and be my servant!
Time skip
Rentaro POV
I woke up on my bed looking at the ceiling and thought about what just happen and i thought it was a dream, no it wasn't a dream it was too real and painful to be a dream. I then tried to get up but i was pull down. Where do you thinks your going? I look to my right to see a girl with red hair next to me. I yelled at the stop of my lungs and found she and i were naked, i quickly found my clothes and put them on.
Rentaro: who are you and what are you doing here and why are you naked!?
Rais: well my name is Rais Gremory and i was naked so i could heal you since to heal it involves as much skin contact as possible. And why i was here is because  your my servant and your now a devil!
I look at her i was like.
Rentaro: Fuck this shit I'm out! No thanks! Don't mind me imma just grab my stuff and leave,excuse me please! Fuck this shit I'm out! I don't know what just happen what the fuck just happen but I don't really care , I'm gonna  get the fuck out here!
When i was about to leave she jumo on me with her chest on my back and red was all over my face.
Rais: you have to accept it!
We then fell back on my bed with her hugging me. How did i get myself into this mess?
Rais POV
I have a strange feeling in my chest but i don't know what.
End
Me: hello people how was the chapter and new story!? Hope it was good! And the sword in the picture dose not belong to me it belongs to bleach!
Yuya: well guess i have a other brother.
Yuto: yea
Roxes: how come you post this new story you came up just a few hours ago and not mind?
Me: sorry but still planning that one out! Now its good to say that-
Lala: look a other Yuya!
Sasako: my god there multiplying! Thats really good mama sasaki gonna have fun!
Aiko: yes i have a new brother!
Rentaro: I'm not Yuya I'm Rentaro.
Rais: Rentaro come back here!
Rentaro: oh shit see you guys!
Lala: who was that?
Me: lala just go back and read the story.
Lala: Hai!
Me: ok guys bye!