Chapter 14 explaining and spar

Rentaro POV
I woke up in bed and look around for anyone, no one was there not even Rias since i didn't feel her on my bed so i got off. But once i did Rias fell down with the blanket, i look at her and he puff her cheeks and look at me back.
Rias: why would you do that Baka!?
Rentaro: i didn't even know you were there ok, now can you put some clothes on?
She stood up and put her clothes on and sat back down on the ground looking at me still with her cheeks puff. It kinda look cute but next to that she look childish.
Rentaro: what are you waiting for aren't you going to get up?
Rias: no since you made me fall your punishment is to carry me and make your king breakfast.
Never mind she is acting childish, i couldn't argue with her so i walk over and pick her up on my back and walk down to make some food. She seem happy about me carrying her but i couldn't get the childish part, i push it to the back of my mind and drop her on the chair and went to cook some eggs, bacon, and toast. When done i put it in front of her and sat down, she look at me because i didn't have any food out but i just signal her to eat and that I'm fine. When she was finish she starting asking me questions.
Rias: who was that girl was stab you when you fought Riser?
Rentaro: she Naomi my soul demon.
Rias: soul demon?
Rentaro: its what a demon gets when he/she is born and lucky enough to get one, they grate power but mine are a special case of soul demon where one was sealed into me by my father pass down from my grandfather. While the other one was born with me.
Rias: alright then, how are you the last demon?
Rentaro: well Naomi said they were wipe out during  a war with there own weapons, my parents use a attack which wipe them out but killed them in the progress and sent me up to the human world.
Rias: well thats a problem if the elders knew about a demon that s still alive.
Rentaro: how so?
Rias: well they were feared by devils and fallen angels and angels, but demons never side with any of the three factions since it cause war between them and who they side with. But most devils hated the demons since they were like them but only more powerful and would do anything to wipe them out.
Rentaro: well then its a good thing that Naomi can wipe there memories  out.
Rias: what!?
Rentaro: what you never thought that someone from the club would ask me questions by now? I erase there memories of me telling them i was a demon, i let you have them because your the king i shouldn't hide things from you.
Rias: thats true bu-
Akeno: hello!
Akeno pop out of nowhere scaring Rias while i just chuckled, Rias ask what she was doing here and Akeno just whispered into her ear. I couldn't figure out what she said but i felt chills. Then koneko appeared and sat down on my lap so i started to pet her.
Rias POV
Akeno whispered into my ear and said the most shocking words of my life.
Im here to win Rentaro heart! She said into my ear. She knew i like him and now he got her fallen for him too, what next Koneko falling in love with him? I turn over back to Rentaro and saw Koneko  being pet by him while reading a book but i look more closely and found she was blushing...i have some rivals now don't i ?
Issei POV
i followed Akeno and Koneko and heard there talk with Rentaro, he's getting there attention without even trying i also learn that he can erase memories i thought i could use it to counter him. But he only uses it if he doesn't want anyone to know he's a demon. I find a way to get there attention...some how.... I know a spar if I beat him Rias and Akeno and maybe Koneko will fall for me yea thats it!
(A/N: your going to get your but kick)
Rentaro POV
I was watching everyone until i heard a knock on the door, i put Koneko down and went over to answer the door. When i open it i saw Issei there, he yell out to me that he wanted a spar to see if he had gotten stronger or not.  I couldn't say no so i agreed to it, Rias also agreed with both Akeno and Kiba.... Wait when did Kiba get here? Oh well who cares, we went into the back yard where Rias set up a barrier so no human could see or hear the battle. Issei equip his Scared gear while i just activated my eyes which confuse him but went back to being serious. The spar will begin in three two one...fight!
Issei charge at me while he boosted about three times, he went for a punch to the face which landed but it quickly turned into dust. I learn it from Ayano when i was asleep, the real me burst out of the ground and round house kick him in the gut sending him flying. I stood up and did some hand seals and said-
Rentaro: Katon! Fireball no justu!
A huge fireball came out of my mouth and launch at Issei which then he shot out a beam which counter my attack. It surprised me but i did some more hand seals and shot out a Hydra blast justu with great breakthrough to increase the damage and attack power.  Issei started to boost a whole bunch of times and then he was covered with red armor.
Issei POV
Rentaro sent a powerful attack at me but i came prepared, i had talk to the red dragon emperor and he gave me balanced breaker. I was covered in red armor and the attack hit me which didn't even damage me at all, I saw the shock 
Faces of everyone i was gaining Rias the girls attention! Now to beat Rentaro.
Rentaro POV
Well I didn't expect him to do that but looks like i have to go into my demon form for this which is only using 25% of my power but i still give it my all.
Rentaro: well looks like I'm going to have to get a little serious!
My sharingan went into its second form and held out my right arm and hold it with my left. Blue lighting spark in my hand and soon a sphere of black flame was in it which fuse together to make a dark flame lighting attack. But I wasn't done there, i charge up a wind shuriken in my left hand and ran forward issei ending this spar. He ran at me too, he was going to punch me. I threw the wind shuriken at him and exploded in front of him which he block but i flash behind him and shove my lighting flame attack into him when he turn around. It destroyed the armor and a beam shot out of him when i did it. I removed my hand out and the armor broke and he fell down, probably black out due to the attack.. Everyone went up to issei worried but i told them he's ok since i made that attack damage him but not killed him or cause everything serious.
End
Sorry for not updating in a while!