Chapter 2 unlock eye of black flames

Rentaro POV
Well after what happen i manage to get Rais to leave my house, i got ready for school and headed out . I did what i always do get to school, go on my favorite tree, read some fanfiction on wattpad on my phone(😝), or just sleep and hear the yells and cheers of the boys which really piss me off. I saw Rais walk over to me with Akeno.
Rais: Rentaro? Can i talk to you?
Rentaro: um sure.
I jump down from the tree to see what she wanted.
Rais: ill be sending someone to get you after school so go with him understand?
Rentaro: Hai.
She them walk off, i felt glares from the boys but let out some killing intent to get them to stop and you know what? It work they all stop and ran away.
Rais POV
I was walking until i saw Sona.
Rais: hello Sona.
Sona: hello Rais, i had heard you got two more people to follow you.
Rais: well that is correct.
Sona: tell me what so good about that Issei boy?
Rais: well its like i adopted my own dumb little brother.
Sona: and what about Rentaro?
Rais: i don't know, i saw him when i got Issei to be one of my pawns, i saw him facing a fallen angel.
Sona: really? What happen?
Rais: he had at least seven or eight spears stab into him and what surprised me was he didn't die from it and the angel had fear in her eyes, she ask him what he was.
Sona: what he say? Im human?
Rais: no. He said he was a demon.
Sona: why would he say that?
Rais: i don't know really.
I then spotted Rentaro walking up to some students, when i look closer i saw them throwing rocks at a cat they buried to the ground.
Rais: hey!
Sona: what is it?
Rais: there some students over there throwing rocks at a cat.
Sona: really where?
We watch as they continue to do it, but before we can do anything Rentaro grab the cat let him go and we heard there conversation.
Guy: hey whats the big idea!?
Guy 2: yea we were playing here!
Rentaro: you should stop,that cat there is a living thing just like you so you should stop throwing things at it.
Guy 3: are you serious!
aGuy 1: thats so cheesy
Rentaro began to walk away, i saw the boys getting ready to throw rocks at him.
Rais: watch out!
They threw the rocks then out of no where he grab all three rocks without even looking back.He look back at them in the eyes but his left eye was different it was red with there tomos on them( which i think what it is).
Rentaro: oh whats wrong? It looks like you guys seen a demon- oh wait you just did saw a demon and he's right in front of you.Now run along before i murder your asses.
With that they ran, he turn his eye back to normal and walk back to his tree.

Time ship after schools, and ship inductions of characters and all that.
Rentaro POV
We were introduced to Rais peerage. Kiba,Adeno,and Koneko , Rais explain what devils, angels, fallen angels were, and also what sacred gears were too and sent me and Issei on a mission or something. We were half way there until i felt someone else was here watching us.
Rentaro: Issei.
Issei: yea?
Rentaro: you continue on i feel that someones watching us, i catch up when I'm done here sound good?
Issei: yea well see you.
After issei left i turn on my left eye power i had got when i fought that girl yesterday, it was red with three tomoes on it and I quickly find the guy, he was hidden well but spotted him though all those trees. I pull out my katana to be ready if he pulls anything. You should come out i already see you! I said to get the guys attention. Oh you found me, well then i have to kill you now you devil trash, he answered back. Well then looks like i have rek3t you m8! Then charge at him, he form a spear and block it with my katana and then countered it by slashing my shoulder and blood pour out out it. I grab my left shoulder and continued to fight him with all i got. He landed small hits on me like cuts on my face, legs,arms or my sides, i tried to go for a stab but he grab my katana and pull me in to shove his spear up my stomach and let me say it hurt like hell. I felt like i couldn't go on until i heard the same voice from yesterday. Do i need to remind you? If you feel pain it is good now go on my host and remember the best thing about pain! It was right again if i felt pain it tells me I'm not dead yet! So ill go on until I can't feel anything anymore, thats when my left eye started to change to a shuriken like symbol( picture above and cover) and it started to spin rapidly and black flames surrounded me, it went up to my hand and onto my katana and change it to a black Katana with some red (picture from last chapter) and i knew its name when it formed, Shadow Gazer. I swing the blade forward him and a wave of black flames shot out forward him. He jump to dodge it but when he did i appeared in front of him and slash my sword onto his spear and when they hit it sent him flying into a tree. Nest i grab his neck and threw him into a other tree and i use my eye to shot a other wave of black flames to him, he again dodge but i again appeared in front of him and both our weapons collided with each other sending him back while i stay where i was. My eyesight began to look all blurry and i could barely see anything and my eye was bleeding. I had to kill this guy quickly so my new eye power can rest seeing that if i use it to much or too long it start to make things blurry and my eye will begin to hurt and bleed.
Issei POV
I had gotten my own sacred gear and told everyone about it, Rais was impress. Then Kiba ask where Rentaro was.
Issei: oh i forgot he told me to go ahead because he said someone was watching us.
Rais: did yoh come back?
Issei: no he didn't
Then all of us heard the sound of a explosion and ran outside to see what it was. When we got there we saw black flames every where and saw a fallen angel and we got ready to fight when we saw Rentaro walk out of the woods , he had cuts everywhere and his shoulder looked badly hurt and his left eye was red with a symbol on it and it was spinning rapidly and it was also bleeding and had a hole in his stomach.It shock all of us.
Back to Rentaro POV
I walk out of the woods to see the fallen angel and to my surprise Rais and the others looking at me with shock. But I didn't care i was going to kill this guy for having me to use my eye longer than expected and it hurt more than the hole in my stomach.
Rentaro: hold still so i can kill you....
Fallen angel: why won't you hold still and let me kill you devil!
He charge at me which i wanted him to do, I disappeared and reappeared behind him and slice his black and then i summon black flames on my hand and shove it to where his heart was and destroy it in one hit, i pulled my hand out and let the body drop dead on the ground. I dispersed the flames around me and summon some more to burn the body to ashes which did in only seconds. I let my eye rest and turn it off but my Katana didn't change back so i thought it was permeant. I turn around to see the shock faces of everyone even Koneko who was supposed to have a emotionless face.
Then Rais ask an question.
Rais: Rentaro did you unlock your sacred gear?
Rentaro: i... I think so.
Then i drop to the ground in a instant, and pass out.
To be continued
A/n hope you love this chapter! And Rentaro sacred gear has been revealed! Well one of them is anyway.