Chapter 16 im dead?

Rentaro POV
i was just walking home from school when i sense something, i activated my sharnigan to see the thing i sense. I saw at least three Guys with black robes on. I was about to leave when i saw three metal rods thrown at me, i dodge two of them and sent a rock that i had to block the third.
Rentaro: who are people and why are you attacking me!?
The guys in the robes were wearing hoods so i couldn't see they're faces, they walk up to me and somehow metal rods were coming out of there hands.
Guy#1: Rentaro kamui you must die so our worlds may be one once more!
Rentaro: what do you mean!?
Guy#2: you see our world was spit into two everyone is the same even the people of both worlds. But there is one difference.
Rentaro: whats that?
Guy#3 : you Rentaro Kamui and your sister are not in the other world but someone else you could say there your counter parts . His name is Yuya Naegito and his Sister Kotori Naegito, both are dead due to our other selves in their world.
Rentaro: wait if they're dead than im next then  my sister!?
Guy#1: we have already killed your sister and now its your turn to die.
I froze. They killed Yuuko and i didn't know she was probably calling for me to help, I kill them!  I activated my EMS  in my left eye and my demon eye in my right, i pulled out both of my katanas and rush at them. I tried slashing the first  one but he block it with his rod and the second and third guys were behind me and were about to stab me with there rods. I use one of my katanas to block them off, i kick the first guy and jump into the air where i threw both of my swords at the guy. They landed killing the guy instantly, the two others were about to attack me until i threw a wind shuriken  at them. They dodge the attack like I expect, i did some hand signs and said.
Rentaro: Katon! Fireball no justu!
The fireball hit one of them sending him into a wall destroying it, the last one appeared behind me stabing me with his rod. I took that chance to finish the last one off, i summon up a wind blade and shove it into his heart. He drop down dead, i landed back on the ground and pull out the rod then Rias and everyone else  came.
Rias: Rentaro! You alright?
Rentaro: yea im fine
???: or are you?
I look up and saw the three I thought i had killed above Rias with there metal rods put and were about to stab Rias. I ran up to her and push her aside, when i did the three men came down and stab me pushing me to the ground leaving a crater. They got off me and Rias and everyone was about to fight them until they said.
Guy#1: we suggest you dont fight us
Guy#2: we are just doing whats best, we are trying to bring both our worlds back together
Issei: what do you mean!?
After they explained
Rias: i don't believe it!

Guy#3: we dont need you the believe it or not you forget him all of you will!
Then the guy pick me up by my neck and shove his rod into my heart, i heard the screams of my friends as i was falling to the ground. What i can't believe is that im dead?
End
Well thats the ending of the half demon, and you guys are maybe gonna hate me for this but whats done is done. There will be a sequel to this and Im a devil. It be during the in the middle of season two or in the beginning of season three I dont know yet. Bye and thank you for reading this story, and dont hate the ending!