Update

For the past couple of months their have been people reading,voting, and adding this book to their reading lists.
By far this is not my finest work since by grammar during this time really really sucked. To this day I'm not even sure how it got so many reads and votes or the fact so many people have been adding this to their reading lists. There was a sequel to this book but it was discontinued because of how confusing the plot was to me. I mean there are probably many stories out there that had two souls become one and I know I'm the the first one who did this.

What I'm saying is those of you who have read this book and are disappointed with the ending or with the whole book itself. Even it's sequel that I had discontinued there is hope. Not too long ago I had posted a new Highschool DxD Fan fiction with a new and better plot than this. If you people wish to read it than go ahead here's the title and the cover for it.

I will warn you there will be genderbents

I will warn you there will be genderbents. In fact Issei is not male in the story but female, some of you might find it weird but I find female Issei  do I say this? I don't like him, not one bit. In fact I wish he was dead and was replaced with his female counterpart with a new main character since Fem Issei is better to me. And she still may be Perverted but still have her morals. Enough about me ranting about Issei and let's just go back to the book.

Divine Dragon King has a better plot then the Half Demon. In fact I don't even know the plot of the half demon anymore, and the ending was horrible. So go read the Divine Dragon King if you want, it's your choice and I hope to you see all there.

Bye