Chapter 3 My soul demon

Hey...hey wake up...WAKE THE HECK UP!
Rentaro: what!? Where!? What!
Calm down.
Rentaro: who are you?
Well you can call me your soul demon!
Rentaro: my what?
A soul demon, I'm the demon that is seal inside you past down from your great great great grandfather.
Rentaro: what do they do?
Well they heal, give power and maybe care for there host and born to protect them. Well back to topic I'm here because you past out from fighting that fallen angel.
Rentaro: oh yea I remember that, wait if your my soul demon than it is true that I'm a demon....
Well half of one anyway.
Rentaro: half?
You were born half human and half demon, and thats when i was sealed into you.
Rentaro: why me? Aren't there other demons?
About that, when you were born the demons were wipe out and your parents sealed me into you and sent you up to the human world. ( well I'm glad that i was sealed into you)
Rentaro: are you the one who gave me my sacred gear? And that eye power?
Yes and that eye power is call the eye of black flames, and if you were a full breed you have both eyes but that what makes you special, your half. Wonder how she doing, after all shes also seal into you.
Rentaro: wait theres a another-
Oh look at that your waking up, well it was nice to talk to you, may we see each other again my host.
Rentaro: the names Rentaro!
Well then mines...
Then Rentaro woke up sweating and breathing heavily.
Rentaro: what? What happen?
Rais: you pass out while fighting a fallen angel.
I look around to see Rais and everyone else looking at me, i sat up and look back at them.
Rentaro: why are you guys looking at me like that?
Issei: well just a hour ago we just saw you come out of the woods with black flames everywhere, then we look at you who had cuts everywhere and a bleeding red eye then we see you shove your hand into a fallen angel heart now you know.
Rentaro: oh um was it that shocking?
Akeno: yes yes it was.
Rais: well you worried us when you didn't come back with issei, only to see you fighting.
Kiba: by the way what kind of sacred gear was that?
Rentaro: ...
Kiba: Rentaro?
I didn't speak for a little them i close my left eye, then i reopen it inly to see a red eye with three tomeos on it, i change it to a shuriken like symbol like i did before.
Rentaro: its called eye of the black flames or the short meaning the sharingan.
Rais: what does it do?
Rentaro: well i can see people through things only for a short distance, i can summon black flames and( Black flames are summon and form a circle) i have this katana which can fire out waves of waves of black flames and can not be put out unless i want it to be out.
Rais: thats a interesting sacred gear i never heard of it, do you guys know about it?
Everyone shook there heads.
Rentaro: well its not well known because it was-
My eye started to hurt badly and bleed out. Then my soul demon said,don't give me out Rentaro or i kill these people in a instant using your body, got that?
Hai, i said in my head. I look up to see the worried faces of Rais and the others.
Rentaro: don't worry guys I'm fine really, well i see you guys tomorrow at school!
I walk out and headed home, i just found out something about my past and that I'm really am a demon, I mean I thought these powers were from me becoming a devil, what am I saying I been calling myself a demon ever since that happen.... I really am a demon aren't I? Naomi. 
Time ship next day
Rentaro POV
I was heading to to the club room when I heard Rais talking to Issei how that the church was enemy territory and that we Devils shouldn't go there. Then I heard that there was stray Devil. That's when I decide to go in.
Rentaro: so what's this about a stray devil I thought.
Time skip to stray devil
As we walk in we smell dead bodies everywhere but it didn't brother me much anyway, issei look like he was going to puke while the rest look fine.
Then we saw some kind of monster thing which is this devil were looking for.
Devil: what do we have here?
Rentaro: holy shit what is that? You know what I don't care just hurry up and kill it.
Everyone sweat drop at what I just said.
Devil: I teach you to mock me!
She then charge at me, Rais signal Kiba to help me but I look at her telling her not too. When the large monster devil was close to me ready to strike at me I activated my eye.

My katana appeared out of nowhere and I grab it and slash her in her chest then I jump up and grab her neck and slam her down to the floor.
Rentaro: nice try but you shouldn't blindly rush in like that or you'll be kill, your just lucky I didn't kill you but if I did I burn you with flames that can't be put out no matter how hard you try and I do it over and over until there's nothing left....
Rais was shock that a newbie like me took this devil down in only seconds.
Rentaro: Rais you can kill it off I'm bored here.
Rais: what?
Rentaro: I said you can use your knight, Queen, rook, and pawn to kill it but don't call me in unless you want me to burn it.
Rais: alright....
The devil got back up and started to charge at us again, this time Kiba move up fast making him look like he disappeared, I follow his movements with my eye while Rais explain things to issei. Kiba slice off the Devil huge monster like arms, then she order koneko to attack she got eaten by the she Devils monster mouth but was destroyed because of her room strength. Then it was Akenos turn,  she tortured the devil with lighting freaking out issei, but to me it look normal. Then the devil slice off arm started to move, it went to stab Rais, issei summon is sacred gear to protect Rais but I grab it and shove it into a wall and  burn it to ashes with my eye. Issei glared at me while Rais thanked me. The torture that Akeno was doing got worse because of the sneaky move the devil did. After that we got back to the club room and Rais sent Issei on a other mission, i felt like something was wrong and followed him but Rais stop me.
Rais: Rentaro... Why do you call yourself a demon?
Everyone else heard her question and were now curious as well.
Rentaro: it because i am one.
Rais: you mean because after yiu turn into a devil you think your a demon?
Rentaro: no...Rais I'm half demon....
Everyone was shock but I didn't care, what now important is that i see whats wrong with that mission issei was sent on.
Time skip:
Issei POV
I was on ground in pain, i was shot in the foot by this guy name freed and slash behind and im seeing the guy doing things to asia the bastard. He was going to finish me off when Kiba came out of nowhere and block the attack and then Akeno,Koneko, and Rais came too, i was saved. Then Kiba went push freed back he was going to fight back until....
Change POV Rentaro
I watch everything that guy did and it...it reminded me of that time...when she was killed, i saw Rais and everyone else appear ready to fight the guy but i felt like i should kill the guy... After all I'm a demon...
I burst through the wall and grab Freed neck and slam him into the wall. Everyone was surprised that i appeared out of nowhere. Freed shove his light sword into me but it only made me feel nothing but pain and despair. I punch the guy in the face and he went though the wall, i summon my Katana and charge straight for him. Our weapons collided, i activated by eye and it started to spin rapidly with blood leaking out, i jump away and slash at him over and over. He block it well and shot me both in the knees but I didn't fall i only went to him and slash his sword. He back away far enough and started to shoot me over and over until he ran out of bullets, when it was empty he look at me with a mad man smile but it change when i walked up to him.
Freed: what the hell!? You should be dead you devil scum!
Rentaro: do you know why I'm not dead? Because demons can't die so easily.
I disappeared and reappeared next to him and kick him back to the group. He stood back up and git some holy water out and aim it at Rais, probably to cause a distraction so he could escaped. When it was about i hit Rais i jump in front of her and it took me instead of her.
Rais POV
Rentaro!
Rentaro POV
I could feel it burning me away but i still walk and slash him in the chest, he block and ran. I was mad he ran and glades that Rais didn't get hurt.
Rentaro: hey... Are you ok?
Rais: yes....
She had tears in her eyes.
Rentaro: thank goodness.
I fell to the ground, everything hurt I couldn't take the pain anymore.
End.
Hi i forgot to put what Rentaro soul demon look like so yea picture is above