Chapter 12 get no scope

Use the music when the fight starts :3
Rentaro POV
i was in my mind being healed by Ayano, she was mad as hell at what Riser did to me. In fact she wasn't the only one, Naomi was going to stop the eye transferring to come out and kill Riser but i hold her back and she continued with the transfer. Ayano gave me the ok sign to wake up, but before i was Naomi came out and walked over to me. The transfer is almost done, with that you could use your Sacred gear and eye but don't try to go into the third stage its not finish yet ok?
Rentaro: understood.
I woke up to see the lady from before, she was looking at me. I still felt weak but then i was filled with power, my bandages on my left eye came cleaned off and showed my Sharingan at its second stage. The woman name Grayfia was shock to see me with so much power and just looked at me.
Grayfia: whats...whats this power!? You didn't show it when you fought in the Rating game! So how do you have this much power.
Rentaro: that's because before the game i was upgrading this eye of mind to it final and and strongest stage the EMS.
it weaken body greatly and i was only using half of my strength that ran out when came at Riser. Now what are you doing here?
Grayfia: i was sent here by lady Rias to get you to her wedding.
I was pissed off at Riser using me to make Rias give up, i was going in there and stoping that wedding. It didn't seem right to me that Rias was marring a man she didn't love and Riser to pnly marry her for her body. I was going in there and I'm going to 360 no scope him. My power finally back at its full power, time to rekt someone.
Rentaro: please take me there.
Rias POV
i got dress for the wedding, Riser came in and looked at me only to look at my body. I didn't want this but had too because of our deal if he won the game. If only i could have protected Rentaro he wouldn't be hurt like that maybe even killed. I walked out to see everyone, even my peerage but i didn't see Rentaro. He must still be asleep, I can't blame him though. I went next to Riser and i saw that Issei was going to jump in and atop the wedding but was being hold back by Kiba and Koneko. When it was time for me to get married, Grayfia appeared that would mean that...Rentaro was awake. I looked all over for him but still didn't find him, i  lost all hope for him to come but then black flames started to appear and circle around a small area. People started to back away and the flame was hot, it was hotter than the Phoneix  family's flame. But i knew who that belong to and soon a figure appeared when the flames started  to slowly disappear, i saw Rentaro standing there, but the thing is he didn't look weaken at all and his left eye was active.
Rentaro: oh don't worry about me! Continued the wedding!
Issei: what!? Why would you want the wedding to go on!?
Rentaro: note the sarcasm idoit.
Then Riser started to speak up.
Riser: what are you doing here? I thought i beat you up good so you couldn't move, so how?
Rentaro: fuck you thats how.
I heard a oh in the back round, for some reason i couldn't see  who did it.
Riser: such rudeness! Guards arrested that Devil.
The guards charged at Him with there weapons ready if they needed to use force. I heard him say- Devil? All see is....he close his left eye. Is a demon! He reopened his eye and looked at the guards and black flames came over them, some tried to use water to put it out but failed all of them fell downed and Rentaro turned them off and looked at me and Riser.
Rentaro: may  you please end the wedding? Or i kick  your ass and no scope you, I'm not the same as before since you were  only facing me when i was weaken.
Riser: why you!
He was about to attack but Onee-san stop him and decided that they would spar and if Riser wins the wedding goes on, but if Rentaro wins the wedding is stopped.
Time skip to fighting world.
Rentaro POV use song here.
   We were in a world that i have no idea where to fight, i looked at Riser and three two one...begin!  I charge at him with super speed and punch him straight in the gut sending him flying. He was thrown into a wall, he got up healed and shot out six fire balls at me. I did a few hand hands and said-
Rentaro: Katon! Hydra blast no jutu!
Three flames shot out of my mouth and hit three of the fireballs destroying them, the three others hit me. Riser was laughing how he had won. But oh how was he wrong, then my black flames came out and it circled around me spinning everywhere and went on to me. My demon wing burst out and that shocked everyone bit not Rias and the others. My left arm was covered in them and my face was wearing a mask with only one red eyehole. I disappeared with my speed and kick him, and went right behind him landing punches and kicks to him. I charge up a Rasenton and shoved it right into him and slamming him into a rock chess piece. He was slowly healing and sent fire attacks at me but i pull up a black fire wall to block them. I flew into the air and rose my left arm and blue lighting started to form on it, i aim it down and a powerful blue lighting came running down destroying most of the battlefield. This impress Akeno and wondered how i learned such a powerful attack. I saw Riser get back up and was healing , i had used the time limit of this mode, i guess i call it demon mode. And landed back on the ground, and ask him do you give up? He yelled out no.
Rentaro: so be it....
I made  black flames on one hand and a wind spear on the other, i fuse the two making blaze spear. I rush at him and did a 360 and slam him it the face with it without looking and yelled out-
Rentaro: Get 360 No scope you son of a bitch!
( A/N: this part is for shadow knight! Hope you liked it!)
Once i did he was slam into the ground but he shot out a fireball and had hit me and send me back. He healed and rush at me and started to attack me with his fists, kicks, and fire. They all landed on me this time hurting me, i grab one of his fist and a flame of mind form in my hand a i slam it in his face again saying get no scope again! Then he said he had enough he used his hell fire attack and charged at me with his Phoneix wings and it landed created a explosion. Everyone thought i was dead but i appeared out of there but i was injured greatly, i didn't have enough power to finish this but then Naomi appeared right front of me when Riser sent a fireball at me. She shielded me, and said-
You know it be big trouble for me if you die you know? Even if your back at your full  strength you can still get hurt, you got reckless and got hurt badly. But I'm done with the eye transfer now....
She pulled out my Katana and shoved it right into me, i cough out blood and my eye went to its third form. Then flames form a rounded me like a pillar of fire and a right wing grew out of me. I then knew the name of this power...I'm the king of dust... Unit 13 power.....
End
Hah i just did a cliff hanger!
And his sister is coming into this story soon! She be a demon too, will turn into one at least. Bye see you guys and ladies later! And shadow night i got that no scope you wanted!