Chapter 15 hunting strays and meet my sister

Rentaro POV
We had Asia come over and heal issei in case of any injuries, the group took Issei back to his house while i stayed and clean up the mess we made during the spar. After the clean up i went back inside and got a glass of milk to drink, i then got a phone call.
Rentaro: hello?
Yuuko: Hi Onii-chan!
Rentaro: Yuuko? Is that you?
Yuuko: yep and guess what!? Im moving in with you!
Rentaro: *spits out milk* WHAT!?
Yuuko: well our step parents let me move in with you! And i thought you be happy about me moving in with you.
Rentaro: i am happy just surprised(and you still didn't accept them as our parents)
Yuuko: well you better or i make you have a noise bleed!
Rentaro: *shivers*
Fun fact about me! For some reason i could only get noise bleed by my little sister...i know its weird but i was made that way ok? No back to the story!
Yuuko: ok bye!*hangs up*
Rentaro: dear god I'm dead!
Time skip after night.
Rentaro POV
Rias had told us there were strays around a old abandoned warehouse, we all spit up. Rias,Akeno,and Asia in one group and Kiba,Issei and konkeo in other but i was alone since there were 10 strays in total. I was walking though the building until a giant claw came at me, i dodge in time and pull out shadow gazer. I activated Sharingan to scan around the room and my jaw drop, in the building were 8 strays.
Stray devil: well well look at what we have here? Our next meal!
They rush at me and i rush at them and praying that i live after this fight.
Issei POV
i punch the stray devil to kiba while he use sword birth to stab it with dozen blades, we were about done here until we heard a explosion.
Issei: what was that!?
Kiba: i don't know but lets check it out!
Konkeo: * stays quiet *
We ran to where the explosion came from.
Rias POV
Akeno finish off the stray while she did that we heard a explosion, it wasn't to far away so we ran to the source. When we got there we saw Issei,Kiba, and Konkeo but not Rentaro.
Rias: do you what happen?
Issei: not a clue!
Asia: i-n there!
We look at where Asia was pointing and saw Rentaro fighting at least eight strays.
Rentaro POV
Great just great! I have to deal with eight of these guys! I did threw a kunai with a explosive tag at one of the strays killing it. Two of them shot lasers at me, my dust shielded me and then shot out at the two stray devils and stab them. I activated my eternal mangekyou sharingan.
Amaterasu!
My left eye started to bleed while black flames appeared and burned them, they cried out in pain and yell me to stop but i kept it going. The other five stray Devils look at me with fear as the two i burned died, the flames disappeared while i took out soul dust( name of Ayano sword) i charge at them. I slice one head off while the other four ran at me, i did some hand seals and-
Rentaro: Katon! Fireball no justu!
The huge fireball hit one of them killing instantly, i stab a girl stray and from a rasenton and shove it into her pushing her into a wall. The last stray ran away from me but i didn't let him.
Amaterasu!
My flames burned him to dust while my eye bleeding which didn't hurt me that much anymore. After I finished off the devil i look back to see everyone standing there looking at me with shock eyes.
Rentaro: what?
Kiba: you killed eight strays by yourself!
Issei: it took us hard time killing one but with you, you could just kill them with no problem!
Rentaro: oh i didn't know that! Well i got to get home see you guys!
I turned my eye off and walk home while cleaning my blood from my eye, i open the door to see Yuuko...wait how the hell did she get in here!? And how she know where i live!?
Yuuko: Onii-chan where were you? I was waiting for hours!
Rentaro: oh uh i was just at a friend house doing something.
Yuuko: well alright than and btw I'm gonna share your room that ok with you?
Rentaro: WHAT!?
End
Sorry for the short chapter! I was in a rush to finish this. Hope you enjoy it though. Bye!