Chapter 4 well...

Rentaro POV
The pain was too much for me to handle, i fell down barely still awake. Kiba help me up while Koneko help Issei up, we went back to the club where we were going to be healed. But there was a problem, for some reason when Rais was about to heal me the wound that she was going to heal, it started to heal by itself but Rais didn't know because she was naked and i still think that this way of healing is weird as shit, even weirder then meeting a counterpart that looks like you.
I then heard my soul demon say something, this girl better get dress or i come out and-! What are you doing? I ask her .well I thought ill heal you instead. Well then you can but why are you mad that I'm being healed by Rais?
Well um.... Well never mind just don't make threats in my head thinking someone will hear it. Alright alright.
Rais: Rentaro?
Rentaro: yes Rais.
Rais: why did you do that?
Rentaro: do what?
Rais: let that attack hit you instead of me.
Rentaro: because, i choose to be hurt then let others i care about get hurt. ( this from Tokyo ghoul but i change it a little)
Rais: even if it means you get killed?
Rentaro: yes even if,it means i get killed.
Rais them started to blush, i didn't think anything about it.
Time skip after healing.
After the healing was done i saw everyone doing there thing, then I noticed something about Koneko she kind of looked like a cat, and i fu#king love cats. I went up to her and sat down next to her, she look up at me confused, i then got my hand of and put it on her head. She look uncomfortable with my hand on her head at first, but when i started to stroke her she look like she enjoy it a LOT. She then sat on my lap,which is weird, and read while enjoying the stroking on her head. It kinda felt like she was a cat, Issei started to anime cry and pound the floor saying why. We'll continue to do so until Rais showed up. She said we had the day off so we can do anything we wanted, issei got up and ran out while everyone stayed. I thought about what my soul demon told me, I'm half of a demon, which means who were my parents and what happen to them. I was snap out of my thoughts by a certain demon. Hey i know what your thinking, who are your parents. Well i know a little about them. Really? I ask, yea but not too much about them. Ok tell me what you know. Your father was the one who seal me into you, he did it because of the demon unit war. He was the leader of the demon race before it was wipe out during the demon unit war. Whats this demon unit war? It was war with the demon creations, there were 13 of them that were made, but there was a mad demon who wanted to make more but your father forbidden him too. But he did it anyway, he created thousands of units, unlike the original 13 they were just made to be ordered around and kill anything. The war was fierce which because of the units being giant and everything, then you were born during the end of it. Your father use the last three original units to kill off the others since the demon race was kill off. Those units  were unit 01, unit 13 , and finally unit mark 6 to kill off the rest but doing so came at a cost his and your mother life. With there last will they sealed unit 1 and 13 into you. Im unit one well not exactly, i was just use to power it. And 13 well you find out soon. What about my mother?i don't know anything about her but she was indeed human.    Ok but so wait, the units were just soul demons? Yes but the two units in you are no longer active since I'm not in it anymore and so is the other one.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when koneko started to pull on my shirt to get me to keep patting her, I continued to do so but i now just realize that Rais was staring at me and was blushing, i made it look like I didn't see her and wonder why she was staring at  while blushing weird. But while i was paying attention to Rais, Koneko was doing the same.
Time skip
I decided to take a walk since it was a little uncomfortable with Rais staring at me. Koneko didn't look happy about me leaving but i told her i use both my hands to pat her head and get her some cake. She look really excited, i guess she really really like my patting. Well took the walk and found Issei with that girl from yesterday, i think her name was Asia. She didn't look like she would do anything to Issei like kill him or anything like that. But still i follow them to make sure nothing happens.
Short time skip.
Rentaro POV
I been watching them for a while now and they don't look its going bad so i guess i leave and go pick up a cake for Koneko. Then i heard issei say boost, i turn around and saw him battle an fallen angel but not just any the one that killed him and me. She threw a red spear into him , then Asia started to heal him, i felt like she be good friends with him someday. The angel look disgusted and shot her spears to hit them both. I activated my sharingan and pull out my katana and flash from my hiding place to where issei and Asia were and shot out a wave of flames to counter the spear.
Issei: Rentaro! What are you doing here!?
Rentaro: i came to save your ass.
Issei: i can save my self!
Fallen angel: so you also survived.
Rentaro: yea i did and guess what? Im going to burn you.
Lets see about that! She threw one large red spear at issei and Asia, i flash to them to block it. It exploded when it hit me sending me back into a tree. You know... You can call on me to kill her right. Well i last time was in deep crap you took over and kill a guy by making me shove my hand into his heart, i answered back. Fine but if you are nearly going  to die i step in got it? Yea i got it. I stood back up and charge at her, i slash a flame at her which she dodge but me disappearing and reappearing behind her. I kick her in the back and she fell into the water, seeing my chance i summon a fist of flames and punch her but made sure I didn't kill her. She dodge again, my fist was stuck and she then form three red spears and shot them into me. One hit my arm the other one slash my shoulder, and the last one hit my knee.
Rentaro: you know i use to be a prick like you until i took a spear to the knee.
Girl: i teach you to mock me!
She form yet a other spear and charge at me, i block the attacks she tried to hurt me with my good arm. I kick her in the stomach and grab her in the neck and threw her into the air. She knew she couldn't take me on so she threw a exploding spear at issei. When it landed issei was push back by its forced. She got to Asia and took her with wherever they were going. I sigh I wasn't quick enough to get her out of there, so i teleport back to the clubroom, oh wait did i tell you guys i could teleport? Oh yea i didn't, i can only teleport short distance but if i use a lot of my energy i can teleport anywhere.
We arrived in the clubroom, which surprised everyone.
Rais: Rentaro issei what happen?
Rentaro: issei was attack by a fallen angel so i- punch!
I fell on my back and look up to see that issei had punch me.
Issei: if you were that quick why didn't you do that earlier!? We could have save her!
Rais: issei!
Rentaro: no its fine...i could have done that but I wasn't fast enough....
Issei: ....
Rais: ok now tell me what happen?
After explaining what happen koneko went up to me, oh crap i forgot her cake.
Rentaro: oh sorry Koneko i forgot about buying that  cake you wanted.
The next thing she did was not only surprised me but also everyone else, she hugged me and began to cry.
Koneko: thank goodness your ok....
Rentaro: don't worry about it, hey kiba was i out for that long?
Kiba: yea she was worried when you were out for a while.
Rentaro: i see, it ok I'm here.
Then Rais notice my wounds.
Rais: Rentaro your bleeding!
Rentaro: don't worry about it she heal it!
Rais: who's she?
Rentaro: eh?
Oh Crap i just kinda revealed my soul demon! Oh crap hopefully they don't question me about her. You better hope
Rentaro: oh no one.
Rais: Tell me.
Rentaro: what?
Rais: tell me who she is!
Rais look mad and i mean mad!
I was scared and so i ran for my life.
Rais: RENTARO come back here!
Issei: what was that about?
Akeno: oh nothing i think shes just like Rentaro.
Issei: what!?
End