Chapter 9 training trip.

Rentaro POV
After what happen In The Clubroom I went straight home into the back yard. I had Naomi make 200 wooden puppets. She didn't complain and just made the puppets, over the next 30 mins I destroyed them all with my flames. I was a little piss off at what that guy did. But i decided to calm the hell down, i felt someone behind me and to my surprise it was Rais and her hair was covering her eyes.
Rentaro: oh hey Rais what are you doing here?
Rais: i just wanted to tell you...we're going on a training trip so be ready.
With that she walked away, why she look so sad? Even if she was going to get married to that prick, she shouldn't be that sad about it.
Earlier Rais POV
after what happen in the club room Riser left, I decided that we should go on a training trip. I felt sad because of what happen earlier and went to Rentaro house only to find him destroying wooden puppets angrily. I...I didn't think he was this upset about what happen. Then half a hour later he destroyed all of them, that's when I went in and told him. With that I decided to leave but I stop after I was in front of his house, that's when I wanted to stay with him for a while since I didn't really get to know him. I walked back in and went straight to him.
Rentaro: Rais? Was there anything else you wanted?
Rais: hai....
I hugged him and we fell onto the ground, I began to cry because I couldn't do a thing about the marriage and I couldn't be with him...the boy I loved since he saved me from that attack. 
Rentaro: hey what's wrong?
Rais: can...c-can I just stay with you for a while?
Rentaro: ... Yea sure you can.
He pick me up and walked me into his house, it was already dark out so he put me on his bed to sleep while he went downstairs. I grab his hand.
Rais: please stay with me ....
He looked at me and said-
Rentaro: alright if it make you feel better.
He laid there next to me, and after a while he fell asleep. I went next to him and I felt happy and safe being with him.
I love you....
That's what I said before I fell asleep next to him.
Time skip training camp
Rentaro POV
We were on our way up the hill I was carrying three bags while Kiba and Issei were carrying one while Koneko was carrying a huge ass bag. We made it to the house and went to our rooms and changed, then I heard something about a Rating game and I was like the hell is a rating game? I guess Rais had forgot to tell me that, by the sounds of it it sounds like a fighting game so I guess I'm in. Hey rentaro?
Rentaro: yea what is it?
I had found a way to turn your eye to stage 3 but it weaken your body and take a while to work but it be worth it.
Rentaro: well ok but I need to talk to Rais about it.
Don't worry she agree to it.
After we changed we meet up with the others and started to train. I walked over to Rais to talk to her.
Rentaro: hey Rais?
Rais: yes?
Rentaro: I'm heard that we're training for a rating game what is it?
Rais: oh it's where Peerages like this battle other peerages.
Rentaro: who we up against?
Rais: Risers.
Hearing that made me happy because I get to beat his ass but then it reminded me of what Naomi had said.
Rentaro: hey I found a way to get my eye to stage three to make it stronger.
Rais: really!? How!?
Rentaro: my soul demon has to transfer her own power into my eye but... I can't use it and my body will be weaken due to the power transferring.
Rais: but we need you don't do it.
Rentaro: but maybe it be done by the time we fight Riser.
Rais: ok I trust you but it better.
I got the permission and told Naomi to do it. When she did my whole body started to hurt badly like hell, every single part was in pain. I was shaking uncontrollably and everyone saw it too and couldn't do anything but watch. I left eye started to bleed and my sharnigan was at stage two but then everything In my left eye went black. I put my hand on my eye to cover it and went back inside to bandage it up and went back outside.
Issei: what the hell was that about?
Rentaro: that's me getting my eye to stage three and making more powerful.
Issei POV
what?! He's getting stronger each day! He won both Rais and Koneko hearts and maybe every girl I met! I need to get stronger than him! To make my harem!
Rentaro POV
I felt sick and weak, that's when I realize that was one of the affects of getting my eye. I told Rais how I felt and went inside to rest for a bit. Thats when Ayano showed up to talk to me inside my dreams.
Hi there you miss me?
Rentaro: well no since your a part of me and all, but ok what do you need?
When you unlock your stage three eye you will be also be able to use my powers, but know this it comes at the cost of your right eye and some of your blood.
Rentaro: alright than i still agree to accept your powers p, it help me become strong and i wont lose anyone again.
Thats what i like about you, you care deeply about your friends and will do anything for them, you really do deserve  
To use my powers  and ill try to help with the affects of the new eye transferring.
She disappeared and i woke up to Rais shaking me up to go eat dinner, when i walked downstairs the food was um how should i say this...there was too much food for us to eat. But i ate anyway and i felt better since i did the evolving eye thing. But i still felt weak which i didn't like, and i had heard that Issei had learn something new that would help i. The game which was good since i couldn't be there since i was going to be weak and bring everyone down. After dinner we all went  to bed, after a couple of hours i heard Issei get up and go to Asia Room and walk out with her clothes. I followed him and he made a puppet which was lifeless of course, and started to shoot air at it or something i wasn't there when he learn it and had no idea what it was. Then Asia appeared and was  about to be hit by Issei power until i ran in and grab her bridal style and dodge the attack that was going to hit her.
Rentaro: Issei you dumbass you almost hit Asia!
Issei: sorry i didn't see her there, sorry Asia.
Asia: its ok, but what are you doing out here with my clothes?
Issei: oh i was using them to practice with my training!
Asia: oh thats good!
I let them talk to each other  and walk  back to the house, i went back to my room and went back to sleep. I was thinking about what happen today and before i knew it i fell asleep.
End
Hello guys and girls of wattpad! Thanks for reading my story! And just saying Rentaro will not be in the Rating game because of his body being weaken, and he will unlock the power to turn his enemies into dust! Really he gonna turn them into Dust! Bye see you!
Vote
Comment
And
Follow!