Chapter 13 king of Dust

(A/N: Rentaro looks like Yu from owari no seraph in his king of salt form but with black Dust now  read!)
Rias POV
A girl appeared out of no where saying its a problem if Rentaro dies, she then pulled out out his Katana and stab it into him. I was about to rush in there but a pillar of fire surround them, i couldn't see what was happening, i hope he's safe....
Rentaro POV
I was in a pillar of fire, a right demon wing burst out of my back. Riser shot out a huge flame attack out at me, it destroyed the pillar of fire. The smoke cleared, showing me covering up my eyes, with two demon wings showing and my hair is has a sliver color to it with my brown hair. I showed my eyes they were dark with gold pupils.
Rentaro: Riser...turn into dust.
A huge wave of Dust shot out at him, he created a huge fireball and threw it at the dust. It destroyed it but i made a spear out of dust and charge at him. He shot six fireballs at me, i made ten pillar of dust to block them. When they collided it exploded, i flew up from the smoke and rush at the guy. I summon dust and it pin Riser down, i flew up in the sky and a giant dust spear was made.
Rentaro: Riser...you made a poor choice of trying to defeat me...now turn into dust!
The spear was shot down to him, it collide with him and a huge explosion was made, in fact this attack would be able to wipe out about 10,000 wooden puppets. I landed down and walked over to Riser body, it was slowly being healed. It seems he alive but he cant move anymore that means-
Rentaro: i won...its over.
The wings disappeared and my eyes went back to being green, the power left my body making me weak again. I put my hand over to my right eye, it hurt like hell just like when i got my sharingan to its third form. The pain stop, i took out a small mirror and looked at it. I had my Sharingan in its third form and on my right eye was-
Demon eye, you unlock it when you got your Sharingan to its third form. You now have control over my dust, but be warned its not easily to control it.
The eye was green like my eye color and had a Shuriken on it like my other one but had  six tomoes on them. Then my Katana rise out of the ground with flames, but there was a other sword that came out with it. a green and black Katana with a golden handle rise out with black dust around it. I pick both up from there cases and strap them to my waist.
I was then  push down, i looked down to see Rias hugging me. I was confuse why she hugged me, but i just let her since i worried her when i fought Riser. Then Issei,Kiba,Akeno, and Koneko came over to me.
Rentaro: Yup!
Issei: you had so much power! Why did you get It!?
Rentaro: through these eyes of mine.
I showed them my eyes, I told them what each eye had. One controls black flames hotter than the sun and cant be put out while the other controls Black Dust which is tougher and more powerful than you think, i told them.
Akeno: what kind of lighting attack was that? It was stronger than my lighting.
Rentaro: oh its one of my powers to control lighting, and Rias can you please get off me? Your hurting me a little.
Rias: oh sorry!
She got off me while Konkeo and Kiba look happy to see me ok.
Rentaro: now if you excuse me i need to take a little na-
I fell down and black out.
Rias looked at me with a smile, she had kiba help me up and walked back in while a figure was watching from the shadows.
???: so this is the power of unit 1 and 13...but soon i face him...right mark 6?
Then the figure left eye was glowing red and left.
End
Short chapter but i make it up next chapter! Bye! Oh and new cover!