Chapter 6 training a demon

Everything i saw was white nothing but white, i was nowhere nothing can be seen. Strange I thought the afterlife was supposed to something like you go to heaven or hell.
Your not dead.
Rentaro: what? Who's there?
Well its me! Your other soul demon well not much demon but yea I'm the one who was born when you were born!
Rentaro: wait i thought i had it passed down like my other one how come not you?
There are two ways of getting a soul demon by birth or if someone passes it to you like me i was born when you were born.
Rentaro: well wheres the Naomi?
Oh shes resting, i say she was kept up all night healing you.
Rentaro: oh was that attack really that bad?
Indeed it was, you could've died from it but you can thank Naomi for that and what you did was the right thing.
Rentaro: wait but she still has the twilight healing...man i forgot about that.
She doesn't anymore, while you punch her before you froze i took it out of her the non painful way. And simply you had it in your hands the whole Time.
Rentaro: oh so what did they do after i past out?
Rais Gremory wanted to heal you because of your wounds but she had to turn the Asia girl into a devil first and she is now apart of her peerage.
Rentaro: good she alive now, how long since i past out?
About 16 hours ago.
Rentaro: is everything healed?
Most of your wounds are, but you can't fight anymore until your fully healed.
Rentaro: cant you heal me too like her?
I would but i my power been sealed away.
Why?
Because I'm the retardation of the soul demon of unit 13 after she was sealed into you, she dodge have enough strength to carry on so i was born to do her job and carry her will.
Whats your name?
Mine? My name is Ayano
Rentaro opens his eyes. What the hell happen? Oh yea i got hit with Rais magic attack, hope she not mad or upset about it. I got out of bed blush my teeth and ate breakfast, today was a day off from school so had a free day. I decided that i need to control my Sharingan since it could transform me into whatever it was i turn into when we were rescuing Asia. So I decided to ask my soul demons for help. I close my eyes and...I'm in my mind.
Rentaro: oi Naomi? You there?
What? Can't you see I'm sleeping?
I need you to help me train to use my eye and Sacred gear.
Well alright but its not going to be easy heck your grandfather was the only one to fully control my powers.
I do it even if its hard i do it.
Ok i tell you what more my power can do, you have control over black flames right?
Yes i do.
Well thats one thing you can control, you can use, fire, wind, and lighing when using my power.
What can i do with those?
Like shoot fire out of your mouth or summon it and form it like you do now, you have to learn to control wind and lighting.
Alright then but wouldn't it be hard for you to talk in my head and me training?
Well i can always come out you know
Wait what?
Here i show you
A black mist came out of no where and form into a girl with white hair and red eyes with a dress. I stare at her for a while.
What I'm too beautiful for you?
Kwaii!!! I said and charge at her and hugged her, she fell down while i hugged her.
G-get off me!
Sorry what you're just so cute!
( i kinda like this...) ok but s-stop hugging me!
Rentaro: sorry sorry. Alright lets train!
We went to my back yard which behind it was the woods, We thought it be a great place for me to train, when we got there we got started.( commence the training music) she made me run 100 laps around the woods, do 300 push up , 200 sit ups, and i to mediate for 2 hours. She wasn't kidding when she said it was going to be hard, it took me about 4 hours to do all that running,push up, and sit ups, and the mediating was relaxing. She told me while mediating gather up wind energy, i did what she told me and  gather wind energy for the last two hours. When done she summon up a wooden puppet and gave it life to move.
Alright summon wind onto your hand and destroy that puppet over there.
I focus and i felt something forming on my right hand, i look at it and wind started to surround it, i focus on it more and wind form around my hand looking like a spear.
Rentaro: awesome!
Its called wind spear, now use it to destroy that puppet!
I rush at the puppet to strike it down but it dodge, i tried again but it kept dodging. Then i thought of something if its made of wind than i could throw it .  I try it, i ran at the puppet mad when it dodge i threw the wind spear at it. It landed and shredded the wooden puppet to pieces.
Good job you even figured out that you could throw the wind spear.
Rentaro: i think i call it Futon: wind spear
Well i guess you can name it since you know it now. Oh and you need to learn to make shurikens of of wind.
Rentaro: how ill do that?
Do the same as your wind spear but form it into shurikens small or big.
Rentaro: got it!
I focus the wind into my hand,but instead of it surrounding my hand it started to form a little shuriken. I kept focusing on it but it exploded in my hand sending me back into a tree.
Well i should have known you can't master this attack on your first try. Now we try that one again later, i teach you other technique.
After my failed attempt i started to work on other wind techniques Futon: wind blade and Futon: great breakthrough.
She also help me with some of my fire techniques too, turns out i can use red flames also. To test myself Naomi made some wooden puppets for me to test out my new attacks. She made 100 puppets.
Test starts in three two one start!
The puppets charge at me, i couldn't  use my sharingan or my sacred gear. I dodge there attacks but one got me and punch me sending me into a tree. I got and use form a wind spear.
Rentaro: Futon: wind spear!
I charge at them and slash puppet after puppet taking them down, i threw the spear and it hit three of the wooden puppets.
Rentaro: Katon: fireball jutu!
A fireball came out of my mouth and launch at the puppets burning them to pieces, then i summon black flames onto my hand and charge at the puppets who survived my last attack. I shove my hand into one and the flame from my hand shot out and spread to the others that were near it. I got my hand out and summon a other wind spear and threw it at the puppets ripping them to pieces. 47 puppets remained, i summon up wind blade and slash at them sending them down in half.
Rentaro: Katon: longsword!
My whole right arm was covered in red flames then it form a longsword, i rush to them and slice a slash a fire cutting six in half and continued to. By the end of the morning I destroyed all 100 puppets it was hard but i did it.
Good job! Looks like i train you well! Well today training is over now go rest.
End
Me: hi! Thanks for reading this story!
Vote
Comment
And
Follow!