Chapter 8 Riser

Rentaro POV
I had lost Rais and went home, i slept until 4:00 in the morning to train a little. Naomi told me that the sharingan could predict movements so i tried it out on a Puppet. I activated it and look at the puppet, Naomi told me to close my right eye since it didn't have it. I close it and when i did i could see the puppet movements with it moving and time seem to slow down for me. When the puppet was about to strike i hit it first.
Rentaro: Futon: Wind Spear!
I stab the puppet in the chest and it fell down, next was to use my black flame with my wind attacks. I charge up a wind spear and my eye change into its second stage and aim right at it. It mix with the wind and soon both combine into one, it looked like a spear but bigger and had black flames swirling with the wind.
Rentaro: Katon: blaze Spear!
You gotten much better at using wind and fire and using your eye. Now we shall work on how to make your wind shuriken.
Rentaro: got it!
I form a wind shuriken on my right hand, but it exploded in my hand sending me back. I tried again but it ended the same with it exploding in my hand sending me back. I got up and try again and again but it always ended up the same, with it exploding. I check the time and it was 6:30 almost time for school, i looked at my right hand and it looked awful and hurt. I had Naomi heal it then i wrap it up in some bandages and went to go eat breakfast and changed, i headed off to school after that. By the time i got there school had already started, i headed up to class. People were looking at my left arm while i was walking and made rumors like, he probably beat some one up to get that wound and all that. I sat down in class and the lesson started, i didn't really payed much attention i thought about how i could master the Wind Shuriken. Maybe i start by making to a medium size shuriken yea i try that at lunch.
Issei POV
What happen to Rentaro right arm? It looked like it was hurt badly, i have to tell Rais about this at lunch.
Time skip to lunch.
Rentaro POV
I walk out of the classroom and went somewhere that no one could see me, once i found a safe location i started off with a small wind shuriken them slowly boost it up to a medium, and you know what? It work! It didn't explode in my hand at all, i guess i tried to make it large and thats why it exploded in my hands. I threw it up into the air and it exploded making a sphere shape in the sky, i just hope it didn't draw any attention.
Issei POV
I was done telling Rais and the others about Rentaro arm.
Rais: i have to check up on him later, oh btw has anyone seen him?
Kiba: nope
Akeno: not yet
Koneko: not at all
Issei: last time i saw him he was behind the school.
Rais: ok we go there to ask him.
As we went there we saw him hold up his right hand which was covered in bandages. Then he started to form some kind of small Shuriken, then it grew bigger and he cheer out saying Yes! And then threw it up into the air,then what surprise us the most was it explode and it had a lot of force into it, almost sending me back. Everyone was shock at the attack he made.
Rentaro: looks likes Naomi training really did help me become stronger.
We heard him say, but who is Naomi? When i look over at Rais she look a little mad, whats up with her?
Rais POV
I cant believe it! Someone train my sweet little Rentaro better than me! Wait i haven't train him at all, i guess i was just focusing on issei for a while. I talk to him tonight and hopefully confess to him!
Back to Rentaro POV
i was done for the time being and i disappeared and reappeared in front of my classroom to get ready for class. I guess i work on the Wind shuriken and combining my flames with the wind to make it more powerful.
Time skip
I got home form school and practice on the puppets that Naomi made for me if i wanted to practice. I got out my hand and it started to form a medium size wind shuriken.
Rentaro: Futon: Wind shuriken!
I threw it at the 15 puppets ahead of me, it hit one and push it back while slicing it up, it hit the other 14 puppets and exploded taking out all the puppets with it. I was impress with myself and wonder what it be like if i fully charge it up .
But unknown to me Rais was watching from a tree in awe seeing my attack and how its affects. It was night so i decided to go to bed, but after about 10 mins i heard something i open my eyes to see Rais with only a shirt a on and her Panties.
Rentaro: Rias! What are you doing here!?
Rais: what i came to check on you since you haven't been talking to me or the others lately. What were you doing?
Rentaro: ( Crap! Well i guess i have to tell her the truth) ok i been training with my soul demon.
Rais: your what?
Rentaro: oh yea i didn't tell you, I was half demon and half human before you turn me into a devil but i still have my demon traits through.
Rais: but i thought that the demon race was wipe out.
Rentaro: it was, I'm the only demon alive now.
Rais: oh it must have been lonely for you.
Rentaro: it was until i had friends like you.
Rais blush for some reason, why she blushing?
Then a magic circle appeared and an girl with white grayish hair with a maid clothing on appeared.
Rais: Grayfia what are you doing here?
Grayfia: we have business to attend to lady Rais.
Rais: all ok then.
She got off my bed and went with the lady and disappeared, weirdest thing ever i just went back to sleep forgetting what happened.
The next day i walk in with Issei,Asia, and Kiba. They were talking about how Rais didn't look so happy lately, then we entered the clubroom where the lady last night was also there. Then a magic circle appeared behind us with flames came out a guy and for some reason i didn't like him at all even though we just met. The lady talk about that Rais had a arrage marriage with Riser Phoenix which was his name, then she left. We lined up in one area while Rais sat down nest to Riser and drank some of Akeno tea. What bothered me was how he was just playing with her body, then it hit me he wasn't marrying her because he love her no he was marrying her because of her body. I felt my blood boil, i felt like i could snap any second. Rentaro calm down, you  don't have to see this just leave. I did what she ask i started to leave.
Riser: hey where do you think your going?
I stop but didn't answer back and continue to walk out of the clubroom, until he said something that made me snap.
Riser: answer me you fifthly low class devil!
I look him right in the eye and unknown to me i was looking at him with my left eye and it was at its second stage, it was spinning rapidly and i let a large amount of killing intent in the room. No one felt anything but Riser because it was all aim at him and he had fear in his eyes. I turn them off and left the room with no emotions at all, but while i left Rais felt sad because unknown to me she had just seen the boy she loved see the man she hated the most playing with her body.
End
Me: oh Riser gonna get his ass kick when he faces Rentaro! And tell me if you guys want me to put his little sister into the story well shes not really his little sister but tell me in the comments!
See you guys next time!