Chapter 7 Rais vs Sona

Rentaro POV
After yesterdays training ill been a little sore you know facing 100 puppets. But it was worth it learning all those new techniques. I met up with the others in the clubroom which to my surprise i saw Sona and her peerage.
They were introducing There pawns to each other, one was Issei and the other was name Saji, he was bragging how he took up  four pawns while when Rais told him how issei took up seven pawns making him say what how did you and all that stuff.
(A/n: i had to change Issei to take up seven pawns because in a chess game there are only eight pawns so hope you guys will understand.)
Back to the story.
I decided to walk in and see more to what this was about. When i walk in all eyes were on me.
Rentaro: um...hi?
Rais: where were you yesterday?
Rentaro: um i was um... With my sister!
Rais: ok, well now your here Sona this is my other pawn Rentaro.
Saji: so you the guy she's been talking about taking on a fallen angel and defeating easily that takes skill even through you took only one pawn.
Rentaro: why thank you.
Time skip
How the hell did it come to this? Well after meeting Sona and her peerage they decided to have a little contest. And I say that it extracted every boy and girl, boys was because they were playing tennis. Rais and Akeno vs Sona and her Queen, let's just say the boys could see there panties. Girls I have no idea but there screaming over them. I well decided to just pet Koneko while I was watching since I worried her. Sona ended up using magic which tick off Rais and made her even more determined to beat Sona.
Time skip to Clubroom
Man they destroyed both of the rackets they were using. We heard from Rais there would be a dodgeball game later and that's when I put on my swag glasses.
Rentaro: time to rekt some people m8.
Everyone in the room sweat drop hearing me say that.
Time skip
We got into the gym ready to play, as well as Sona and her peerage. Then the game started, when the first ball was thrown it almost hit Koneko but rip up her gym clothes. Then they started to use magic, one was going to hit Rais I disappeared where I was and appeared in front of her and catch the ball with my bare hands.
Rais: ah thank you Rentaro.
Rentaro: no problem, now to rekt some people.
I started to disappear and reappear everywhere earning shocks from everyone. I was fast heck I think I might be faster than Kiba. I threw the ball at Sona Pawn Saji, I use some wind to help it go faster. It landed a direct hit on his stomach. I continued to grab balls and disappear and reappear everywhere while throwing to get people out. In the game they started to use magic and let me say it was chaos in here. Saji decided to get me back so he gave some magic into his dodgeball and flew it at me. I saw it coming and threw my own ball to counter it, and threw another to hit Saji. Both hit there targets and I yell out load GET MLG NO SCOPE! Everyone sweat drop. Sona threw a ball at Isseo which followed him and finally when he led his guard down it hit him right in the crotch. I felt bad for him and Asia wanted to heal him which he refuse at first but let her heal it above his pants. So I decided to get payback and do the same to Sona pawn but i didn't just throw one no i threw about ten at him and they were all aiming at his junk. I use wind to lift up ten dodge balls and put them in front of me and did some hand seals and said.
Rentaro: Futon: Great breakthrough!
Wind came out of my mouth and launched all ten of them at Saji, all landed a direct hit making him fall to the ground in pain.
Rentaro: get rekt sucker!
Rais and everyone else just look at me, i guess my new technique impress them.
Sona: well you think that stop us? Im just getting started!
Game over!
We won, Asia and Issei were yelling in joy while Sona and Rais talk about a rating game which i have no clue. We went back to the clubroom to celebrate, Rais thank us and we teleported into some kind of woods. We meet this guy who introduced us to this lady who work out a lot and look like a guy. After that we ran into a little dragon who can shoot oit powerful lighting attacks, issei was going to get that dragon until slime started to fall on Aisa, then Rais and Akeno. They're clothes started to melt away and Akeno said that she was slimly and wet, i face palm when she said that. They clothes were clean off but not there panties so i use great breakthrough again and clean the slime right off them. Then Rais wanted to burn the slime but Issei tried to stop her, then the little dragon from before landed on Asia. He look like he like her a lot, so then the girls got there clothes back on and Asia made a contact with the dragon and he accepted it. We got back to the clubroom and Rais told us that people who are pure hearted can tame the dragon.
Rais: oh hey Rentaro what was that move you use on Saji?
Rentaro: oh that, it was just a move i learn on my day off on school.
Rais: but I thought you were with your sister.
Rentaro: oh um I was....
Rais got a little curious and went closer to me. I panicked and ran.
Rais: rentaro! Get back here!
End
Sorry if it was short!