Chapter 10 the game begins

Rentaro POV
we got back in time for the Rating game, in one hour we would fight against Riser peerage. I still couldn't fight, i felt even weaker than before and it was making me feel worse by the minute. I hide that fact from Rias, then it began Issei was with Koneko, kiba was by himself, Akeno i didn't know where she went, and me, Asia and Rias stayed at the base.
Issei and Koneko went to the Gym and there they find four of Risers Peerages, one rook and three pawns. They fought Konkeo was facing there rook while Issei was facing his three pawns, konkeo clothes were rip off when the girl name Xuelan tried to kick her, she landed some attacks but Riser rook wasn't backing down. While She was facing Xuelan Issei was running away from the twins lle and Nel trying to chainsaw him, while the other pawn Mira. He put markings on all three of them and when the time was right he activated his special move, which was ridding the girls clothes and konkeo was done with her fight. They both left and thats when Akeno showed up and Wtf boom the Gym into pieces. I then check up on Kiba and he was facing three other pawns. He put traps everywhere but they were destroyed by them and found our base, but it was yet a another trap and Kiba walked out ready to fight, the three pawns where thinking they'll win because of there numbers but like in every war and battle it doesn't always matter on numbers but on strategy. I went back to Issei and Konkeo talking to each other, and by the sounds of it she didn't the move that Issei pulled. When she was walking away from him i spotted something in the sky i was about to tell them but it was too late, the figure shot out a attack at Konkeo and it landed a direct hit taking her out. I was...Piss.... I just watch as she was struck down, i couldn't do a thing if i was at my normal power i would have saved her but i made a sacrifice to gain more power to help win the game but only to make me weak and helpless. I got up but almost fell down, Rias looked at me worried and so did Asia. I close my eyes and went to Ayano, i told her to heal my weaken body the best way she could, and it work but i was only at half my power. I didn't care I'm going out there to 360 no scope those son of bitches and hopefully Riser too.
Rentaro: looks like I'm going to rekt some noobs up in this game m8!
Rias: but you can't fight! Your weaken remember.
Rentaro: don't worry i got healed and I'm at half my power, i see you later and hope that we win.
I left in a flash of red and black, and i appeared on top of the school and said...
Watch out Riser because you just unleash the demon!....
End
Sorry for the short chapter i didn't have any more ideas for this chapter but i make it up by making him go a little... Mad... Oh people gonna get rekt so badly... Hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahaha! To people who wa ted me to no scope Riser that will happen when he gets his powers back and goes Seraph of the end mode! Bye see you later and i try and post chapter 11 and maybe 12 later.