Chapter 5 berserk demon

Rentaro POV
well after Rais chase me to get answers she tied me up but I didn't answer her and she gave up afterwards and went somewhere with Akeno. Then issei said he was going to rescue Asia which Kiba and Koneko agree to go help him, i did to but he shot me a glare guess he still mad about me not being quick enough to save her.  Rentaro what about your wounds? Ask kiba. There all healed, I answered him back showing him my arm that was once wounded. Ok then lets go! Yelled issei.
Time skip to church.
We made it to the church Asia was in, we were hiding and decided to sneak in but i already knew that we were already here. Then i heard Issei and Kiba talking about things and kiba says he hates fallen angels and priests i wonder why. Apparently Koneko also knew that the priest and fallen angels know that we were here because she got up and kick open the door. We look around only the find that guy Freed looking right at us with a mad man smile, remains me of a certain someone who first told me i was a demon....
Freed: what do we have here? Devil trash thats what we have here!
Issei: Freed! Tell is where Asia is!
Freed: oh shes downstairs doing a ritual right now, but to get to her you get through me!
He pull out his gun and light sword really, while we pull out our weapons out as well. Kiba got out his sword, Issei got out his sacred gear while i summon black flames which circle around a small area with my Katana rising out it. I grab it and sent the first attack by sending him two waves of flames. Freed dodge and started to laugh like a mad man oh wait he is a mad man. Kiba charge at him slashing his sword with Freed, while he was trying to shoot Kiba. Their swords collide in the middle and freed was going to shoot him until Kiba jump away to dodge the bullet.
Kiba: well i guess i have to get a little serious!
His sword turn black, when his and Freed sword collided with each other freed light sword was being drained.
Freed: what the hell!?
Kiba: my sword drains any light that comes into contact with it!
I took my chance and ran up to Freed and back kick him in the face, he was thrown back by the kick and I disappeared and reappeared and punch him in his back and then appeared in front of him and form flames on my hand.
Rentaro: taste this you mad son of a bitch !
I punch his face with the enhanced fist and sent him flying into the wall destroying it and went through it to. When the dust cleared we could see a unconscious Freed. I shot the doorway to where Asia was and we went inside only to find her tied up in chains and she...she look like she was  tortured, it made my blood boil because i seen this before when was eight years old....
Oh welcome devils, the angel said.
Issei: what are you doing to Asia!?
Kiba: shes taking her Sacred gear.
Issei: what! What will happen to her!?
Kiba: she die...
Rentaro: i see now... You only got her here because of her sacred gear you never really care you her did you?
Fallen angel: why yes i use her to get here so i can have her sacred gear and she also been poison by you devils.
Then Asia started to  scream in pain and it disturb me a lot , it felt like her dying all over again. I look at her when there was no light left in Asia eyes, no it was like that time. Thinking that you been poison by this and that, I'm sick of it I'm sick of it! The fallen angel got her Sacred gear  absorb it making it hers now.
Fallen angel: i now have twilight healing now nothing can stop me!
Expect me you bitch.
They all turn to me , i had black flames circle around me spinning rapidly, i activated my eye and it turn into its second stage and it too was spinning rapidly. I never wanted to see that again...i...ill kill her. The flames went on my face forming a mask with one eye hole which was red and also on my left arm covering it with nothing but flames, then a wing burst out of my back it wasn't a devil wing no...it was a demon wing ( picture above). The priest were  horrified, they kept on yelling its a demon. Yes i am a demon so what....
Fallen angel: so a demon I thought your race was wipe out.
This shock Kiba, issei even Koneko. Well I couldn't tell id they were shock of me being like this or am the last demon alive. Enough i kill you here and now! I told the angel.
I charge right at her, the priest pull out there guns and light swords and charge at me. I slash everyone of them that dared come at me, some started to shoot me but i made a shield out of flames and block them. I flew up into the air and rise my left hand up and a red ball of energy form on my hand, i shot it at them then when it landed it exploded taking half of them with it. I flew down at high speed and grab one by the neck, he shot me in the face, i healed and look back at him and shove my Katana into him and slam him into the ground. I went for went for the others i slash at them but didn't kill them in fact no one i hurt was killed they just down. I move into high speed taking them out one by one. While i was doing this Issei ran up save Asia and Kiba and Koneko were backing him up. I wipe out the rest with one last attack, i rise my katana and slice it down sending waves and waves of flames. It knock out or just injured them i walk over to where the others were fighting that bitch of a angel. When i saw them both Kiba and Koneko were down and Issei was crying... I look over at Asia and she... She was dead  I couldn't see her heart beat. She was just a sweet girl who believe in god... And this is how they pay her back? By taking her life! More flames surrounded me getting the attention of everybody in the room.
Rentaro: you...you do this to your comrades? Take there lives even though they were on your side!
It frighten the fallen angel for a little bit then she smile. Well i don't care i kill you off before i kill them off. She form a red spear and threw it at me with speed that no one could react to in time. But i caught it with my hand and crush it to pieces. The mask grew and grew and so did my left arm, by the time it stop it covered part of my body and fully cover my face and arm. As for the wing it grew bigger, i rush at her and slam my Katana on her spear which she was using to block my attack. I jump back and summon flames that took shape of my own spears  and they all shot out at her, she dodge most of them but two hit her and then spread  onto her .She fell down and yelled in pain but i wasn't done with her, i put out the flames she then healed herself making it look like she wasn't even damage at all. I disappeared and reappeared in front of her and punch her with the enhanced arm, it sent her flying i appeared behind her then kick her and did it over and over again. When she hit and sent to one place i be there and hit her to be sent to a other and do that over again. I grab her by the neck and slam her into a wall and burst through it, i drop my katana and a red and black energy form and i shove it right at her stomach and slam her into the ground, she continued to yell in pain, after i was done i pick her up and punch her one last time. She fell onto the ground and strange  i enjoyed the pain i gave her i was going to finish her off but then i heard a voice.
Don't do it!
Who's... There? I ask.
Im your other demon, and what your doing is wrong.
But didn't you see what she did!? She deserves this!
Your right but your no good than her or... Your father.
I froze when i heard that, then I remembered what he did to her... His own child. She was right I'm doing what he did, i beat this angel like what he did before he killed her. A tear slip down my face remembering that day.
Flashback
A eight year old Rentaro was walking through the halls of his house to a room, he open it only to find that he was staring his step father with a gun in his hand and was aiming it at his oldest daughter....
Flashback end
While Rentaro was distracted the fallen angel healed her wounds and was about to attack but was stop by Rais. The others came with Rais and to see Rentaro covered with something and had a tear in his eye which confuse them.
Rais: you tried to kill my servant now you die.
She started to form a red energy and was about to fire it at her, she pleaded for Issei to save her but he look turn away. Then Rais then shot the energy ball at her but i jump in front of the fallen angel, Rais and everyone else stared in horror as it came into contact with me then it exploded on me. It cause me so much...Pain like i did to that fallen angel, I deserve this pain and after all i choose to get pain not inflicted it to others even if what they did was wrong.
After the dust cleared it show me still standing but the armor thing that was on me was gone it was destroyed, pain was everywhere on my body. Rais look at me.
Rais: Rentaro whats the meaning of this!?
Rentaro: no one... Deserves this....
Rais: what?
Rentaro: i said...no one...deserves this...even...what they did was...wrong....
Issei: Did you forget what they did to Asia!?
Rentaro: no...I didn't...but you...know it reminded...me of something....it reminded me of how my step father...kill his daughter right in front of me....
Everyone froze hearing that.
Rentaro: he...he told me i was a demon...and i poison his children... And he was right...i was a demon...i never forgave him for that but...she told... Me to never kill him... Because no...one deserves...to die even if what they did was sick or even down right wrong...no one deserves pain no one...thats why...i choose to...get pain...then let others feel it.
I look back at the fallen angel she looked shock.
Rentaro: run and never return...what are you waiting for!? Run! I give you this chance...now go!
She did what i told her too, she ran.
I look back at Rais who had tears in her eyes and look at me.
Rais: Rentaro... I never knew that-
Rentaro: its ok...anyways i think ill take a little time to sleep....
I started to fall down slowly as my eyes started to close i could hear my name being called out, well i guess if i do die from this i guess i have no regrets at all but one. That i kill that man who kill her...I'm sorry for killing him kana.... With that i past out.
End
Me: well... I just told about Rentaro past....
Yuya: is he dead?
Me: no he's not don't worry his soul demon and Rais will heal him.
Yuto: Wow he op as heck.
Yuya: yea like me
Me: well i see you guys next time and thank you for reading my story... Ok just saying I'm sad that fallen angel had to die in the anime....