Guess what Rentaro you have a brother! 100 follower and 400 reads!

RENTARO has a brother and HE US HALF DEMON! Jk he's not half demon Yuya fully human well not anymore but you know. But he is his brother, anyways i just wanted to thank all of you for voting,reading, and commenting on This story!
I didn't think this story would get this many reads! I thought it was going to be bad like one of my first fanfics i wrote.
Old Yuya: really? You shut me down and make a new Yuya who better than me!why~!
Me: sorry but it wasn't really working out so i had to unpublished it.
Yuto: you took mine down too....
Me: oh don't worry i post it back up later!
Yuto: YAY!
Old Yuya: what About mine!?
Me: well maybe but im going to restart it first and maybe rename you since i got a New Yuya.
Old Yuya: sweat drops....
Well anyways i also wanted to thank the people who been following me to get 100 followers!
John( friend from school): fanfiction sucks and you people who read and follow this guy have no life!
A/N: he doesn't like fanfics and thinks people who read it have no life at all, still don't why I'm friends with him.
Me: john prepare to DIE! Kage bushin no justu! (Did i get it right?)
Clone appears and charges up a rasengan and i shove it up into him and then-
Me: Katon! Hydra blast no justu! With Futon! Great breakthrough!
Burns him into ashes.
Me: well i least i don't try to rape people from behing!( true thing he was trying to see what i was reading and went onto me...and worse of all he did it today at school 😖)
Me: well enough of that. Im thankful to you guys! Thank you! Bye! And hope you keep reading this story!