Chapter 11 bring it

Rentaro POV
I just heard that Kiba defeated three more of Risers pawns and was heading to there location. I had heard that Akeno was fighting Risers queen and Kiba and Issei was going to make a distraction while Rias and Asia was going for there him. I was headed to there base as fast as i could but being only at half of my strength i was only able to go half as fast. I had made it to the battlefield, i saw the rest of his Peerage, two knights and bishops and a couple of pawns. Issei was having a hard time since he was going up against a lot of risers peerage while Kiba was facing one knight. When Issei was gonna get hit by the pawn i did quick hand signs and said...
Rentaro: Katon! Fireball no jutu!
I huge fireball shot out of my mouth and hit the pawn taking her out, i landed besides Issei.
Issei: Rentaro!? What are you doing here!? You cant fight your body weaken!
Risers peerage heard this and thought that ill be out of the game in no time, but oh how much were they wrong.
Rentaro: don't worry i recovered half of my power i be able to fight these girls off no problem!
Ravel: oh we see about that!
Then the pawns and knight charge at me, i dodge the new twins attack and a slash from the knight. I jump up into the air and kick the knight in the face and punch one of the pawn twins which look like cats weird. Then the only pawn tried to attack me from behind but i did a new move i learned a while back, a black and purple sphere of energy and shove it into her.
Rentaro: rasenton!
It launched her really far and she hit a tree and she was down for the fight, i turn over to see that the pawn and knight were up and charge at me again. I did a great breakthrough and push them away, i then disappeared due to my speed and appeared behind them and charged up two Rasenton.
Rentaro: rasenton barrage!
It hit both of them and launch them straight into the ground and they were knock out cold, i turn to see that Issei and Kiba had finish off the knight and she was out of the game, then an attack came out of nowhere coming at me and Kiba. I dodge in time but Kiba was hit with the attack and he disappeared from the game, i watch helplessly again as one of my friends were stuck down. I look up to see that Ravel girl with her Phoenix wings out and the queen from earlier, if she was here that means...she defeated Akeno. I look like i was going to snap but ill kept calm since there was only riser and his queen and bishop left. I then saw Rias and Asia fighting Riser, every single hit that Rias landed on him he just healed like it was the weakest attack in the world. I had ti get up there and help her, but i only have 12 more mins before my power runs out. I grew my devil wings and charge at the Queen and bishop, sent a fireball at them but they dodge just as planned. I form one side a wind spear and the other a rasenton on the other and disappeared from sight. I was on top of the queen and said at the same time and don't ask me how.
Rentaro: wind Spear!
Rentaro: Rasenton!
Both attacks landed on her back sending her flying down into the ground, both attacks still on her making her take more damage. Once i was done i flew back up into the air and said....
Rentaro: Katon! Hydra flame!
Three flames shot out of my mouth and hit the queen taking her out insanity, i felt weak again and only had 5 more minutes until i ran out of power. I didn't have time to deal with the bishop so i flew to the fight of the kings, unknown to me Ravel was shock that a pawn a pawn defeated there queen so easily in just one try. When i got there boh Asia and Issei were down, then Riser form a fire attack and shot it at Rias. She wasn't going to dodge it in time, i jump in front of her and did a few fast hand signs and said-
Rentaro: Katon! Pulse blast no jutu!
A powerful flame came out of my mouth and shot out at Riser fire but was being push back, I decided to combine one more attack with my fire. I did a few more hand signs and then-
Rentaro: Futon! Great Breakthrough!
Wind came out of my mouth and it boosted the flames making them bigger and stronger than before, it started to push back Riser attack. Then it absorb his attack making it even stronger than before and shot straight at him leaving a huge explosion when it landed. I was hoping that it was enough to finish him off and we'll win the game because i use the last of my power in that attack. But when the smoke cleared it shock me greatly, Riser walked out unharmed at all all his wounds had been healed so...so easily.
Riser: hey...I remember you! Your that low class devil that disrespected me! I teach you!
He went forward me and started to punch and kick me, it was more painful then those other battles i fought. Then I realized it was my weaken body, it cant handle these attacks since it was weaken. He kept punching me in the face until i shot out blood from my mouth. Then he form fire and fired at me, burning me... I couldn't do a thing, i was helpless. Rias watched in horror, i was slowly being killed off by riser. He flew one last punch at me, and hold me up by my shirt looking me straight in the eyes.
Riser: do you give up!?
I looked at him and spit blood onto his face saying never, he shove me into the ground and punch me about 10 times. He summon a giant fireball ready to hit me.
Rias: Riser!? What are you doing!?
Riser: I'm sending this guy straight to hell where he belongs!
Before he could hit me Rias jump right i front of me and said what shock me.
Rias: i give up! I married you....
His fireball disappeared, i stood up looking at her before i fell out the roof and hitting the ground and blacking out.
End
Me: sorry guys! I had to make Rentaro lose this fight! Hope you understand, and next chapter is where Rentaro unlocks Ayanos power! I give you a hint of what it is...Dust.