All At Once

"Seth Rollins, put me down this instant!" You said.

"Fine." Seth said while putting you down. When your feet touched the ground, you looked at him, but he was already walking away from the living room and he seemed sad.

"Where are you going?" You asked.

"To my room." He said quickly while he got to the stairs.

"To our room, you mean..." You didn't understand what the hell was wrong with him.

"Nope... I'm taking the guest room today..." He said while he got to the other floor. You went fast after him.

"And why is that? Because I didn't let you carry me? Is that why?"

"No, because you are pushing me away for about two weeks now. If you don't want to be with me anymore, let me know. If you're done with me, I'll leave you and you'll never see me again, I'll do as you want."

"What?! I've been pushing you away?"

"Yes, you have. You never can have lunch and/or dinner with me, you won't let me carry you, we don't have sex in 2 weeks, when I call you, you seem to be rushing the phone call, wanting it to end... Do you want me to continue?" Seth was so angry, but mostly sad.

"No... I don't... I- I have been trying to figure out a way to tell you- to tell you-"

"Oh god, (Y/N), just say it all at once!"

"To tell you that I'm pregnant." Seth's mouth dropped open. "I didn't know how to tell you and I've been so nervous... I didn't know how you'd react and I just... I'm sorry for taking me so long to tell you... I never meant to hurt you..."

"You're... You're pregnant?" Seth's brain froze at those three words. "No, I'm so sorry for talking to you like that... I- I didn't know. You were acting so strange and distant. I'm so sorry."

"That's okay, it was all my fault. I'm sorry, Seth."

Seth got closer to you, his forehead touching yours, his hands on your belly.

"I'm so happy. I love you, (Y/N). And I love our son so much."

"So, it's a son, huh?" You said grinning. Seth smiles and kisses you softly.