Crushes

Seth and you have been dating for 3 months now. Currently, you're out on injury so you spend most of your time in the Performance Center and not on the road with Seth. In fact, you haven't seen him in almost 3 weeks, since the day after you got injured.

Thankfully, you didn't have to go through this alone. Your friend Liv, unfortunately, also got injured the next day. So, you're both recovering from your injuries together.

Today, you just got your session done, so you and Liv decided to head to the catering room to eat something.

You grabbed your food and sat down together, and, as usual, the talk somehow ended up in man.

"C'mon (y/n), who are your crushes?" Liv asks, grinning like a maniac.

"Liv, we have boyfriends." You say, smiling, a knowing look on your face.

"So what? We can have crushes, it's not like we're cheating on them." She affirms dramatically, throwing her hands in the air as she grins.

"Okay, if you're so excited, tell me about yours first." You suggest, hoping that this way you can finish your meal in peace.

"Oh sure!" She exclaims excitedly. "Okay so, no judgements please, but mine are Shawn Michaels and John Cena."

"Oh my God, are you serious?" You ask shocked, almost spitting out your food as you let out a chuckle.

"I said no judgements!" She snaps, pouting. "Shawn was like my first crush. The Heartbreak Kid thingy... his beard... his blue eyes..." You send her a knowing look and she blushes. "I know, I know, I have a thing for blue eyes."

"Oh, you so have a thing for blue eyes. I mean, your boyfriend has blue eyes, and now both of your crushes have blue eyes, so yes, girl, you do have a thing." You chuckle, stating the obvious.

"Okay! I got it, blue eyes are my thing." She shrugs it off, a small smile playing on her lips. And when it turned into a smirk, you knew what was coming next. "So, now it's your turn. Who are your WWE crushes?"

You pretend you're thinking, hooking a finger under your jaw and looking up at the ceiling. What you didn't know was that Seth got to the door just in time to hear Liv's question.

"My crushes... are..." You want to anger her a bit first.

"Oh c'mon, just say it!" She snaps, completely fed up, as she laughs it off.

"Okay, Scott Hall and Finn Bálor."

"What?" She squeals with a shocked look on her face. "Your Finn Bálor? Your best friend Finn Bálor?" She asks to know if she heard you right.

"Yup." You reply, popping the 'p'. And that when Seth decided to make his appearance.

"Hey Liv. (y/n). I came to see but I see you're a bit... occupied right now." He greets you and Liv, but his tone is weird, and the fact that he just addressed you by your full name clearly confirms that something's wrong.

Liv greets him back, then clears her throat at the tension in the room and excuses herself, leaving the two of you alone.

"Hey baby, I'm never occupied for you." You beam as you get up and walk up to him. When you try to wrap your arms around his waist, to both hug him and kiss him, he steps away from you. "Hey, what's wrong?"

"You tell me." He snaps in a rough tone, one you've never heard.

"What are you talking about, Seth? Honestly." You sigh in frustration.

"I'm going straight for it. Are you just playing with me while you can't be with your loving best friend?" He asks, sounding more disappointed and heartbroken than anything else.

"What?" You question, your voice above a whisper.

"C'mon, (y/n). I heard what you just told Liv. How Scott, your mentor, and Finn your best friend, are your crushes." He replies rather sarcastically, his eyes burning with both jealousy and heartbreak.

"Yes, they're my crushes. But that's all they are, a crush. You're the one I love, Seth. Not them, you." You try and explain him softly how a crush is not the same as love.

"(y/n), please..." He dismisses your attempt, so you have to try harder to make him understand.

"Look, you have nothing to be worried about. A crush it's just that... a mere crush. That I might not even have tomorrow. And it's not like I wanna bang the shit out of them or whatever." You snap, now a bit annoyed. Seth only huffs. "Plus, don't you have a crush? Hm?" He opens his mouth to speak, but you cut him off. "Don't say you don't, because I know it's a lie. You have a huge crush on that model, what's her name... Yes, Adriana Lima. And also, Sasha, I know you have a crush on her. So, following your logic, should I be worried?"

He opens his mouth, but then shuts it. You cross your arms over your chest, waiting for him to talk, and after a couple of seconds, he does. "I... No. I'm sorry. I just... you're so close to them, and I thought..."

"I know what you thought. And that's not going to happen. I'm in love with you. And I'm with you. I'm your girlfriend." You assure him, letting him get close to you and hug you tightly.

"I love you too." He whispers, then gently pecks your lips.

"I love you silly." You poke his chest, playfully.

"But if that Irish dude ever takes you away from me, I'm gonna kick his ass."