Soulmate

Summary: (y/n) is Dean's sister and she's constantly bugging him invite her to a show and introduce her to Seth, but he keeps saying no.

Something about Seth drew you, from the very first moment you laid eyes on him. You were relaxing on your couch, watching Monday Night Raw and eating a cup of ice cream, when you first saw him as he did a backstage promo.

He made you curious because he somehow looked mysterious, a puzzle. And you just wanted to see if you'd feel the same way in person... if he still had the same je ne sais quoi.

That lead you to leave a few hints here and there to your brother, but he never understood them, or pretended not to. So, one day, you were straight with him and told him this weird, yet satisfying vibe you got off of Seth.

Since then, you've been asking Dean to get you invitations for one of his shows and introduce you to Seth, every single time you facetime, and, for some reason, he keeps saying no.

"Pleaaaaase, Dean." You pout, for what seemed the millionth time.

"I'm telling you the same thing I told you the last three thousand times you asked... No." He replies, clearly annoyed, as he rubs a hand over his face.

"But... Why?" You question, frustrated with his behavior, and clearly wanting some answers.

"Because... I'm just protecting you. I don't want him banging my sister." He sighs, sternly.

"Are you serious, right now? I'm not a kid anymore, Dean, I can handle myself." You spit, angrily. You know he's your big brother, but he has to come to terms with the fact that you are no longer a baby.

"Then, if you want to meet him, find a way to do it. I'm not helping you." He informs, as he ends the call.

Oh, he wanted a challenge... He got it.

You open the messages' app on your phone, selecting Roman's contact before starting to type out a message.

You: Hey Ro! How are you? Look, I need your help... I want to come to a live show, and meet Seth, but Dean decided to be a pain in my ass, so he's not helping. Can you? Pleeeeeeeeease?

You sat down in your bed for a couple of minutes, waiting for your phone to beep. And then, suddenly, it did.

Ro: (Y/N), you know I love you as if you were my own sister... but I can't do that. Dean would downright murder me.

You: Ro, I just... I have this feeling about Seth... I can't explain it, I just do. And you know Seth has been down, the whole injury thing... I just want to try and cheer him up. Maybe we'll get along well. C'mon Ro...

Ro: I'm sorry, I can't... You know I can't.

You: Roman, both you and Dean have found your soulmates... What if you're keeping mine away from me?

Ro: ... okay, fine... but you can't tell Dean I was the one who helped you.

You: Pinky promise. Thank you, Ro, you're the best.

Within three days, you had your trip planned out, tickets bought, hotel booked. Everything was ready, you just needed to pack and then you're set. You'll be at a live show at the city next to yours, in just 4 days.

You decided not to tell anything to Dean, afraid he ruins your plans. So it will be a big surprise when he sees you there, especially backstage. He'll throw a fit, that's for sure.