"I'm sorry, alright? She meant nothing, it was a drunken mistake! I love you!"

"She must have meant something, if you screwed up our relationship for a night with her. Sorry doesn't cut it, Seth." You snap back at him. He cheated on you and you found about it. He's begging you to forgive him, but you just can't. It hurts too much and you'll never be able to trust him again.

"I was drunk, (Y/N). I swear to God. I wasn't thinking straight and-" Seth tries to explain what happened for the millionth time, but he has no excuse.

"You still fucked her." You cut him off, venom filling your voice as tears threat to start falling.

For once in this conversation, Seth didn't have a reply right away for you. He is speechless, just looking intently at you. So you kept going.

"Why did you do it?" And as Seth opens his mouth to speak, you cut him off again. "And don't tell me you were drunk. I know that already. Am I not appealing to you anymore? Do I not turn you on? Do I not satisfy you anymore?" You take a deep breath, trying not to cry. "Y'know what I don't care. We're done, you can go fuck any girl you want now." You say, leaving the room faster as you can, before the tears start falling down.

"(Y/N), I'll give you space. But don't even think I'll let you go that easy. I'll fight for you." Seth announces, confidently, making your chest tighten.