Finally

You were just told by Hunter that you are the newest member of The Shield. He gave you your ring gear, which was mostly similar to the one of Seth Rollins.

So, you went to your locker room and dressed up with your new gear. When you're done, you go to the mirror and take a look at yourself, letting out a deep sigh before heading to The Shield's locker room.

When you get there, you knock on the door.

"Come in!" You hear someone shout, it seemed Roman's voice.

"Hey guys!" You say with a huge smile while you enter the room.

"He...llo." Seth says while spinning around and taking a good look at you. "Why... why are you looking exactly like me?" He asks with a huge confused look on his face, which only made you chuckle.

"Well, you're looking at your new teammate." You inform, with your arms wide open and a huge smile.

"Wooaah! Welcome to our family, baby girl!" Roman says, hugging you.

"Yeah, welcome to our humble team!" Dean shouts, hugging you too.

"Thank you guys." You say, a little disappointed that Seth hasn't said a single thing.

"Yeah, welcome." He says coldly, while heading to the door and leaving the locker room.

You can't help but feel sad and down. You always had a thing for him and he always was a sweet and nice guy to you, but now... You just don't know anymore.

"Hey. Don't be sad... he'll come around soon." Roman gives you a small smile, while patting your back.

*two weeks later*

Seth is still acting a little cold with you but things have been better. Roman and Dean have been there for you all the way, supporting you, helping you training. Seth does too, but he still keeps acting away.

You're sitting on the locker room's ground against the wall, your eyes closed, listening to your music. You and The Shield just had a match and you totally felt the need to chill, rest and relax a bit. So, you decided to take advantage of the fact that the guys went to catering get some water and fruit to listen to music. Suddenly, Seth enters the locker room, but you don't notice it. Once he sits next to you, you jump, scared.

"Oh my god! Seth! Are you trying to kill me?" You shout, taking your earphones out of your ears. He really did scare you, your heart is pounding on your chest.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to scare you!" He apologizes. "So, what are you doing?"

"Duh, listening to music." You reply, putting your earphones right in front of his face.

"Okay, I can see that. But what are you listening to?" He asks, seeming really curious. What is going on with this guy today?

"My favorite bands." You answer.

"Argh, you're hard to crack, (Y/N). What are your favorite bands?"

"I listen to a lot of genres and bands." You shrug.

"Well, name a few." He insists. Now, this isn't how he uses to be normally.

"Ugh... A Day To Remember, Bring Me The Horizon, Parkway Drive... I don't know, Seth. I do listen to a lot of stuff." You finally give a direct answer. As soon as you finish your sentence, you look at him and he's looking at you with a stunned look his face. "What?"

"You... You just mentioned 3 of my favorite bands." He replies, still stunned.

"Really? You love them too?" You ask, suddenly feeling really excited about this whole conversation.