Ugh

Summary:

(y/n) dislikes Seth because he's super cocky, but he's totally into her and flirts with her all time .

Seth Rollins just won't quit! He's so annoying, so full of himself, so cocky, so... ugh. Yes, you just decided that 'ugh' is indeed the word that better describes him. Ugh because he's damn hot, totally a sexual monument, and ugh because his awful traits overcome all the good ones he might have. And you're sure there's not that many of them to overcome.

It's irritating how, despite hating him and condemning his behavior, you still feel attracted to him, and that solely makes you hate him more. He flirts with you at any chance, sometimes you even wonder if he has any clue of how stupid he sounds.

Maybe he's that clueless. Or maybe he just doesn't care. And you're not sure which of the options is the stupidest.

He's totally into you and doesn't even bother to cover up his intentions. Everything he does or says around you is a hint to you. You feel conflicted because you don't know if he likes you seriously or just want a fuck buddy.

Basically, you never know what he means. Or if he means it. Or anything. You know nothing at this point.

And man, if he thinks that you're just like every other girl he's fucked... if he thinks that saying a couple of corny phrases his enough to have you eating off his hand... Oh, he couldn't be more wrong.

"Oh look, if it isn't the prettiest girl I've ever laid my eyes on!" Seth grins, cockily, throwing his arms up dramatically once he sees you walking up the hall in his way.

"Seth, do me a favor..." You sigh, exhausted. He looks at you, hopeful. "And get lost!" You snap, passing right past him as he looks at you with an unreadable look on his face, one you've never seen.

"Look, if you hate me, I'd rather have you telling me that straight to my face, instead of letting me play a fool out of myself every fucking day." He says, clearly discouraged, with his voice small and his features as serious as it could get.

"What do you mean?" You ask, your brows furrowed in confusion, and slight nervousness.

"Really? Really?" He utters, frustrated. "I like you. I've been so transparent about this that it seems impossible to me that you haven't, at least, suspected that I liked you."

"I've noticed..." You admit, barely above a whisper as you avert your gaze from his.

"Oh..." He lets out a sad chuckle, his own gaze falling to the floor. "I get it. I won't bother you anymore."

He turned to leave, and you let him go... It hurt more than you thought it would, but you had to do it. It would end up in pain, that much you're sure.

___________

It's been two weeks since you told Seth off. He hasn't bothered you ever since. Hell, he hasn't even looked at you, he turns on his heel as soon as he gets near to actually face you.

Truth is... you missed him. You missed his cocky, dorky ass always pissing you off, so fucking much. Being away from him hurts even more than having him buzzing in your ear every day.

You decided you'd put your pride aside and give in. You needed to resolve things between the two of you. You'd be honest with both yourself and him, and you'd try to trust him. Hopefully, it wouldn't be too late to make things right.

You're walking down the hall when you notice Seth walking up the opposite way. You sigh, expecting him to turn on his heel, but he doesn't. Instead, he passes right past you, pretending to be entertained with something on his iPhone.