One

"I need you to trust me." Seth pleads. He had just told you about his new storyline with Charlotte. A love storyline. And you know she's been hitting on him. You saw it once or twice with your own eyes.

"You want me to trust you when you just agreed to a love storyline with that hot and sexy Diva? Who, I may add, has been hitting on you senseless lately? Are you serious right now?" You shoot, making Seth let out a loud sigh. "Do you think I'm that stupid? If you want to fuck her that bad, you could just break up with me and then she'd be all yours. There is no need in camouflaging it all with a love story." You laugh sarcastically. "Or... you already fucked her behind my back and now you want to fuck her some more..." Your face clearly shows you're putting the pieces together, a lump forms in your throat as long as you keep putting it all together in your mind.

"Oh fuck it, (Y/N)! Are you serious right now? Do you really think I would cheat on you?" He shouts.

"Well, you cheated on Leighla, didn't you?" You shoot back at him, and he looks at the ground, feeling embarrassed. "You know the saying: once a cheater..." You say, tears burning your eyes.

"I know I've made mistakes in the past... You don't need to remind me. Everyone makes mistakes... But I'm not that guy anymore. I would never cheat on you. Never." He says almost whispering.

"Yeah? Why is that? In what am I different from the others?" You ask, only to have him answering what you didn't really expect. "Because I love you. I love you like I never loved anyone else. I just wish you believed it... " He says, then heading out of your apartment, leaving you standing in the middle of your living room with tears streaming down your face.

You can't bring yourself to do anything. You have no strength right now, your legs are so weak, which makes you fall onto the ground where you sit sobbing and crying your eyes out. You can't breathe properly, your heart is aching. You ruined everything, you should have trusted him... but you didn't and now he's gone. And you're terrified that he's not coming back.

After a couple of minutes laying on the ground, you finally manage to find the strength to move to your bedroom. Once you get there, you notice one of his shirts on a chair. You pick it up and hold on tight to it. It smells just like him, you already miss him... and you're so afraid you'll never get to take that smell in again... You sit on the edge of the bed, his shirt on your hands, but you just can't lay there... not without him, not after what happened tonight. It hurts too much. So, you just go over to the couch and lay there.

You fall asleep faster, feeling tired from all the crying and the stress.

You're sleeping as a rock, your tiredness and heartbreak really wore off, so you don't notice Seth entering the apartment again. He came back after a couple of hours, he just needed to cool off his ideas.

He walks to the living room, only to find you there holding on to his shirt as if it was your life. He gets closer to you and notices that tears are still falling from your eyes slowly as you sleep. Your cheeks are glistening, because the light coming from the street through the window reflects on your wet skin.

He kneels on the ground, staring right at you. After a while, he takes a strand of your hair behind your ear and wipes the tears of your face.

"I love you so much. Please you need to believe me. I need you to believe me." He whispers, almost inaudible. Then, he kisses your forehead. He stays there for a couple more minutes, caressing your hair slowly and softly. He's feeling tired himself, this night has been a rough one for both of you. You both hated when you argued. So, he decides to go to bed, but he's not leaving you on the couch. He picks you up bridal style, and despite being in a deep sleep, your arms find their way to his neck almost immediately which made him smile.

He takes you to bed, then gently places you down and tucks you in. He wants to lay right next to you and cuddle you, but he knows you're probably going to be still angry and sad in the morning so he decides to sleep on the chaise long you had on your room. He soon fell asleep, listening to your slow deep breaths.

You start opening your eyes softly. It's morning already. But... you're not on the couch. You're in your bed. Did you come here by yourself? You're feeling really confused right now. That's when your eyes dart to the corner of your room, where you find Seth laying down on the chaise long, asleep. You love watch him sleep, he looks so peaceful, so beautiful. You just love this man so much.

That's when a couple of sentences starts coming to your mind. "I love you so much. Please you need to believe me. I need you to believe me."

And then it hits. It wasn't a dream. Seth was really next to you... comforting you, caressing you and telling you how much he loved you.

When you notice what you're doing, you're already halfway towards him. You lay on the chaise long and start cuddling him, resting your head on his shoulder, your face hidden in the crook of his neck and your right arm pulling him close to you by his chest. He reacts by wrapping his huge arms tightly around you. Oh, how you feel safe in his arms.

He wakes up with the feeling of your hot steady breath in his neck. Seth lets out a sigh and you feel his heart fasten up its pace, so you just place a soft kiss on his neck, then mumbling: "I'm sorry, baby... I'm so sorry. I should've trusted you." And you place another kiss on his neck.

"Yeah, you should... I do love you, (Y/N)." He sighs.

"I know... I just... I get a bit insecure sometimes... You work with those sexy divas and I'm just... I'm just me..." You almost whisper, not being able to dismiss the sad tone on your voice.

He pulls back, forcing you to take your head out his neck and face him. "I don't care about any of them. Trust me when I say I'll never break your heart. I want to make you the happiest woman on this planet. You're the one I want. You're the one I crave. You're the one I love. I love you. Only you." He says, not breaking the gaze.

"I'm sorry for doubting your love... I love you too. So much."

"Never doubt my love for you again, please... I cannot handle the single thought of losing you or not having you on my life." He pleads, his eyes full of hope and love.

"I trust you." You say, which put a small sweet smile on his face.

You lean up kissing him, your kiss full of passion and lust. And rapidly, your kiss turns into a full make out session. After a while you pull back, only to find Seth grinning at you.

"What's so funny?" You ask smiling.

"God, you're so damn sexy. You know how to turn me on, you know how to work me, woman. Only you." He gives you a playful wink. This tease, gah.

"I can say the same about you." You say in a sexy voice, straddling his waist, then kissing slowly down his chin and throat. Oh, he wants to play this game? Well, you know how to play it too.

You had a pretty busy morning with Seth. He really took his time worshipping you and proving to you how much he loves and needs you. You and him together, you complete each other, you need each other. You become one.