Eye-opener.

You've been best friends with Dean Ambrose for over 8 years now. He was the one who introduced you to the man who currently owned your heart, Seth Rollins. You've been dating him for almost 2 years, but lately he has been acting strange, you're not sure why.

It's Wednesday, Seth has a signing/meet-and-greet session during the morning so you call Dean and you both agree to go to the gym together and then have lunch.

Your phone rings. It's a text from Dean saying he's outside waiting for you. He drives you both to the gym and you work out until it's time for lunch.

When you two finish your training, you go to your favorite restaurant in town. After you ordered your lunch you start talking and laughing. You love to spend time with Dean, he's such a funny precious guy.

Until Seth comes in. He walks towards you and Dean with an unpleasant look on his face.

"Hi baby." You say smiling at him when he finally reaches you.

"What are you doing here?" He says, not even looking at Dean.

"Hello to you too." You say, getting angry. "You went to your meet and greet, so I went to the gym with Dean and now we're having lunch."

"I can see that. Were you planning on telling me?" He smiles sarcastically. What the hell is wrong with him?

"What are you talking about?" You ask, confused.

"You know damn right what I'm talking about. I'm out of here. Enjoy your date." He drops the bomb and leaves in a flash, leaving you with a stunned look on your face and Dean shocked, neither of you knowing what to say.

"What was that all about?" Dean asked.

"I have no idea. I need to go talk to him, Dean, I'm sorry."

"No, don't worry, that's alright. Tell me something after. I'm worried now." He says and you nod at him, then you leave.

You go to the apartment you shared with Seth, his car is outside.

"Seth! What the hell was that all about?" You shout when you enter the living room, where he is laying on the couch.

"That's what I should be asking you!" He shouts back.

"What? What do you mean? I swear to God I don't know what the fuck you are talking about."

"You and Dean! Don't even try and deny it! I'm not stupid." He yells, now getting up from the couch and facing you.

"Me and Dean what? He's my fucking best friend and went to the gym and have lunch with him. What is wrong with that?" He's jealous, you get it, but not trusting you? Seriously?

"What is wrong with that? You two are all smiles and flirting. He totally wants to fuck you, this if he didn't already, and you don't care."

"I can't believe you actually said what you just said. Seriously. I'm done, we're done. I'm out of here." You start running to the front door, tears starting to fall from your eyes, you can't believe what just happened.

You get into your car and start driving fast. Faster than you should, especially in that state.

Suddenly a car comes out of nowhere and hits your car, which rolls around for hundreds of meters in the road. Someone approaches your car, starts laughing and leaves a note right next to you:

Seth is mine, not yours. Rest in peace, bitch.

You read it and then you pass out. When you wake up again, you're already in the ambulance. Everything hurts, everything around you is blurry, you try to speak but your voice can't get out. But then you try again and you manage to whisper to the paramedic: