Want You To Stay

You are crazy about Seth Rollins. It's nothing new though, pretty much everyone knew about it, except the man himself, who was a flirt by nature but, for some reason, couldn't quite pick up on your attempts to flirt with him.

The other girls know because, despite being a shy and quiet girl, you're very transparent regarding your feelings and thoughts, you stand your ground. And well, let's say you're not the master of disguise.

You couldn't really camouflage what you're feeling, nor control the blush that creeps to your cheeks when the subject is him, and much less keep your mouth shut about how sweet, how pretty, how sexy, how cute, how everything Seth is. It's safe to say that man took your heart and soul the first moment you laid eyes on him.

It's Monday, hours before Monday Night Raw, and here you are, leaning against the hallway wall, taking in the sight standing on the right corner. Seth Rollins. He's talking with Roman, and keeps laughing, his characteristic cackling echoing in the hallway. You take your time noticing his hand gestures as he speaks, the way his face wrinkles when Roman replies... all those tiny details. Your eyes wander a few times over to his perfect, thick ass, and, of course, to his muscular back. Everything about him just seems to draw you to Seth.

"When will you stop drooling over him and actually try and do something?" Nikki asks, leaning against the wall, behind you, as her gaze follows yours.

"I've tried, Nikki... He's just not interested." You mumble, sadly as you recalled the times you tried to talk to him and flirt but he always acted clueless, which is weird because he's a ladies' man. So your conclusion: he's not interested.

"I don't know, (y/n) ... Maybe you should just come clean. If it works, it works... If not, at least you get that off your mind and you can try and move on." She says softly, and you know she's right, but you can't bring yourself to come clean.

"Thank you, Nikki." You sigh, turning to hug her. She gives you a supportive smile and leaves.

You turn your gaze to Seth again, but suddenly, when you were about to leave as well, he happens to look around casually and catches your gaze on him. You notice he's looking at you and you really want to find yourself a hole.

You turn on your heel, walking fast to the opposite way down the hall, when you hear him call your name.

"(y/n)! (y/n), wait up!" He calls out, running after you.

'No, no, this is not happening.' You think, cursing yourself. He gets a hold on your arm, making you stop on your tracks.

"Hey." He smiles. "Did you want something from me?" His smile turns into his characteristic smirk.

"Uh, shouldn't I be asking you that? I mean... I think you were the one calling after me." You try to dismiss it, turning it against him, smiling a bit teasingly at him.

"And I think you were the one staring at me, just a few seconds ago." He smirks, eyeing you slightly, as he releases your arm.

"I think you got it all wrong." You tease, crossing your arms over your chest.

"Ha, yeah right." He shrugs it off, but then he remembered he was talking with Roman, the smile disappearing from his face. "You aren't going to tell me you were staring at Roman, are you?"

"Why? Would that be a problem?" Now it's your turn to smirk, really enjoying to see him actually concerned that you were interested in somebody else.

"No. I mean, yeah." He stutters, rubbing the back of his neck. Things weren't going as he expected, so he's a bit distressed. It's actually cute, seeing him without his cocky side active.