Little Piece Of Heaven

Seth and (Y/N) have been dating for 6 months now. You've met through Crossfit. You were training and Seth went there that day too. You were the only ones there at that moment, it was late in the day. You were starting to do a specific exercise just to finish off your training when you twisted your foot. Seth came to the rescue, took a look at your foot and carried you to the locker room. And it all started from there.

You trust him, you always did. You heard the rumours about his past, cheating and all, and at first you were afraid to give all of yourself to him. What if he was playing you? What if he only wanted a fuckfriend? What if? He noticed you were trying to keep distance and he knew right then what it all about. So he brought the subject and talked with you about. He assured you he was never like that and that he'd never do that to anyone again. He did it once in the past, he screwed all up back then, he made a big mistake, and there was no excuse for that, but one thing he was sure, he would never ever do that again.

It's Monday. You hear someone knocking at your door. You check the time, it's 6am. You get up lazily, dragging yourself off the bed, then you get to the door and open it.

"Seth? What's up? Is everything okay? What are you doing here so early?" You get so worried that suddenly you gain all this energy.

"Hey hey, slow down. Everything's okay. I couldn't sleep, so I went for a run and ended up here." Seth says with a small smile.

"Oh okay, you scared me, c'mon in." You say smiling back.

"Nice shirt you got there!" Seth says grinning. You had his shirt on.

"Oh you like it? Some dude left it here and it smelled good." You say clearly teasing him.

"I don't know that dude but I like him already." Seth says holding you by your waist and kissing in softly. "Do you mind if I take a shower?"

"Seriously? You know you can. You have some of your clothes in the closet if you want. I'm going to bed again, okay?"

"I'll go get them. Thank you, (Y/N)." He says kissing you now on the lips. "Okay, you go get some more sleep, I'll join you after." He smiles at you and you smile back.

He went to shower, joining you in the bed after 10 minutes. You were cuddling till 7am, because now Seth had to go to the arena and so did you.

You two go together to the arena. When you get there, you go to your locker room and Seth goes to his. You don't see each other till later in the morning.

You go the catering room, but it's still early, so you only see two people there: Seth and Becky. She is clearly hitting on him and he is all smiles and laughs. She's touching his leg and his arm and leaning into him, resting her forehead on his shoulder, smiling and talking to him, worst part, he's going in on it. He doesn't stop her. Nothing. You can't believe what you're seeing. He promised you.

Suddenly, Seth notices you at the door and you leave. You're now walking fast down the corridor.

"(Y/N)! (Y/N) wait!" Seth yells. But you don't stop. Until he gets to you and grabs your arm. "(Y/N), where are you going?" But you don't even look at him, you can't, your eyes are focusing on the floor. "C'mon, look at me." You don't, so he makes you look at him by grabbing your chin. A tear falls down your cheek. "Hey, what happened? Why are you crying?"

"Are you fucking serious right now?" You can tell by his genuinely confused face that he is. "Go back to your awesome «conversation» with Becky." You say gesturing the quotation marks with your fingers. "I'm out of here." And you storm of the door to the parking lot, leaving a very confused and shocked Seth Rollins in the middle of the corridor.

He knew you better, so he doesn't run after you, he gives you space. Later in the day, after Monday Night Raw, someone knocks on your door. You get off the couch and open it. It's Seth.

"Please don't close the door. Let me in. I'm so tired, plus I brought your favorite pizza, your favorite ice cream and your favorite movie. Just let me in." He says making the puppy eyes he knew you couldn't resist.

"Fine, get in."

You get settled in the couch, the things he brought laying on the living room little table and Seth starts talking.

"What you saw this morning... It was nothing, I-"

"It was nothing? Don't you dare say it was nothing! I'm not stupid." You say.

"I'm not saying you're stupid. I'm just saying it was nothing."

"It sure didn't seem that way... the way you were letting her touching you, resting her forehead on your shoulder, the way you were smiling and laughing at her. I don't know if you noticed but she was all over you, totally hitting on you."

"She was what? You know she's engaged and pregnant, don't you?" Your mouth drops open and Seth realises you didn't know. "She was telling me how she told her fiancé she was pregnant and how he almost passed out at her first ultrasound. And..." He pauses.

"And...?" You press him to continue.

"And she wants me to be the kid's godfather!"

"Awww, that's so sweet! You're going to be the best godfather ever." You say caressing Seth's cheek, all this making him smile. "I have to admit... I'm feeling so bad right... I'm so stupid. I- I'm sorry... I didn't mean to... I just- I saw both of you there and my mind started running and-" You are just babbling and you think there is nothing you can say that will make things better.

"Hey, don't worry, it's okay... you didn't know. From the outside, it might have looked like something else... But it wasn't, really." He puts his hand on your cheek, the other one pulling your hair softly behind your ear. "You know I love you. I love you like I never loved anyone in my life, I would never ever do anything like that to you. Ever."

"I know, I just... Ugh. There is nothing I can say that will change what happened... I just... I love you so much. When I saw you two there, I thought I was gonna lose you... and the thought of losing you kills me." You say.

"You're never gonna lose me. I promise, (Y/N). I love you." He kisses your nose and hugs you, you rest your head in his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

"I love you too." You almost whisper.

Then, you spend the night cuddling, making out and eating the pizza and the icecream Seth brought. Your little piece of heaven.