The Man

Seth got reinjured on his knee, so you took some days off work to be there for him. You knew it was a low blow and that he needed someone to be there for him, help him get through it, even though he didn't ask for it, given his proud nature.

Today, it was going to be a 100% lazy day. The plans were playing Madden, cuddle and eat all day. You were having lots of fun, laughing and pretending to be upset because you haven't won any game so far.

Seth was enjoying it very much the whole time, smirking and teasing you about being the man, up until you actually started beating him. It was then that his competitive side came to play. He just couldn't control it. He hates to lose.

"C'mon, baby. It's just a game." You soothe him, biting your lip to stop the smile threatening to show on your lips and running your hand on his shoulder, as he aggressively hits the buttons on the PS4's remote.

"It's not just a game. You won 3 already." He grumbles, maintaining his attention on the menus displaying on the TV.

"So what? You won 10 before those..." You explain softly, now hooking your arms around his shoulders and pressing a couple of kisses on his cheek, trying to making him break.

"But I'm The Man. I don't lose." He snaps, sighing frustrated.

"You do lose, baby. You just hate losing." You chuckle softly, and he finally turns to face you, even though his expression wasn't exactly a pleased one. "C'mon, I'm just teasing you. I'll let you win the next one." You smirk, poking his beard-covered cheek playfully.

"You're evil." He cracks a small smile, but he was clearly trying to contain it.

"I know, but you love it." You smile, taking the opportunity to kiss his lips. He pulls back before you have the opportunity to deepen it. "So, rematch?"

"Nah, I'll show you a game where I can assure you I will never lose." He purrs, taking your lower lip in between his, and biting it gently.

"Is that so?" You join his game, gladly, moving to straddle his waist.

"Hm, hm." He nods affirmatively, his hands groping and squeezing your ass instantly. "I'll show why I'm The Man." He promises, kissing down your throat.

"Baby, I love the sound of that, but... your knee." You pull back from him slightly, so you could face him. He looked frustrated, but completely understood where you were coming from. "Let me do the work today, then." You offer, kissing his jaw, and slowly rolling your hips against his growing bulge.

"That way I won't be able to show you how I'm The Man..." He sighs, disappointed that he can't even please you the way he wants to.

"I know you're The Man, baby. You've showed me plenty of times that you are." You smirk, teasingly biting his chin. "You don't have to prove anything to me."

"I know, I just..." He trails off, as you continue your actions. You loved how hard he was already and you couldn't wait to ease some tension off him.

"I know what you're trying to say, and no, I'm not leaving you or getting tired of you or whatever is crossing your mind right now. I'm here. Through thick and thin, okay?" You assure him, resting your forehead against his, and caressing his cheeks softly. "Right now, let's say you're uh... thick, so let me take care of you." You smirk, and he lets out a chuckle at your innuendo.

You kiss him deeply as you keep grinding against him. You make out for endless minutes before pulling away to catch your breaths.

You needed to feel him, and he was eager to touch you as well. So, you didn't even bother to take off your clothes. You helped him pull his shorts and underwear down.

You grind against him some more, as you keep kissing each other. Suddenly, you grab his dick and stroke it a couple of times. He closes his eyes, savoring the sensations flowing through his body as you do so.

"Pull them to the side, baby." He moans, covering your hand with his own, consequently stopping your movements.

Not even bothering to reply, you did as you were told, pulling your thong to the side, giving him full access to your core, and he wasted no time in lining up with your entrance. You slowly sank down on his cock.

Once again, he closed his eyes, right after seeing his length disappearing inside of you. Such an erotic vision, he'd never grow tired of watching it. He slaps your ass a couple of times, as you pick up some speed, slapping your hips against his.

"Fuck, Seth. Even injured, you're still The Man." You moan, tossing your head back in pleasure. You manage to open your eyes slightly, and the warm smile he had on his face made your heart flutter. "My man." You sank down slightly deeper this time, and his expression rapidly switched to a pleased one, his eyes shut and his mouth hanging open in an O shape.

You kept riding him, switching speeds and movements, driving him wild. Soon you were both riding out your orgasms, trying to catch your breaths.

"I love you, (y/n)." He whispers, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "You're perfect."

"I love you too." You reply, blushing slightly. "Feel better?"

"Yeah. Thank you, baby." He confesses, pulling you down for a tight hug.

"Good. I can go kick your ass on Madden again." You chuckle, getting off him.

"You won't beat The Man." He informs, bringing back his confident smirk. You chuckle sarcastically, shrugging it off, before replying.

"Watch me."