Matter of Trust

(Y/N) and Seth have been dating for 8 months now and are sharing a house for 3 months now. Earlier this morning, Seth had kissed (Y/N)'s forehead while whispering goodbye to her, he left earlier to the performance center. The show is just the next day, but everyone goes and works some moves in the ring or works out anyway, obviously. (Y/N) left 3 hours later, at about 10 am.

When you arrive at the performance center, the first person you see is Dean Ambrose, your best friend.

"Hey (Y/N)! How are you?" He greets you, showing off his beautiful dimples.

"Hi Dean! I'm great, what about you?" You smile at him.

"I'm great too! Sorry, now I have to go, Roman is waiting for me at the ring."

"Okay but wait! Have you seen Seth?"

"I don't know, have you tried his locker room?" He replies already walking down the hall and you shook your head.

"Thank you!" You say and he puts his thumb up at you, smiling.

With this, you continue walking down the hall until you find the door with a "Seth Rollins" plate on it. Once your hand touches the door handle you start hearing things... This cannot be happening. Not to you. Not now. Not him. No. No. No. You hear someone moaning, panting, grunting... How could he do this to you? Your blood runs cold on your veins. Suddenly, your legs start moving down the hall again. You're running. Tears falling from your eyes. You're losing control. You only want to go home. But you can't go home, not now, not after this. So you go to the only place that feels like home, the only place you feel safe. Dean's house.

As you arrive at his place, you take your keys out of your purse and start looking for the one to open his front door. Dean gave you a key in case something happened, he also had the key to your house. You open the door and go straight to his couch, where you lay down. Your hands ghost over your face, your puffy red eyes, then you pick up your phone and text Dean.

"Hi... I'm at your place... don't tell anyone..."

After a few minutes, he replies.

"What happened? Are you okay? I'll be here in a few minutes, baby girl."

"Just come home... please."

"On my way."

'Please hurry.' You think. You really need your best friend right now.

15 minutes have passed and you're still laying in Dean's couch. Suddenly, you hear a car pulling over. You know it's Dean, you feel so relieved. You hear the front opening and Dean is by your side in a heartbeat.

"Hey... What happened?" He says while caressing you cheeks, wiping away your tears.

"Seth... he... he cheated on me... I went to his locker room... and all I could hear was moans and pants... I just... I ran away and drove here."

"Seth? Seriously?" You nod, you can tell by his face he is genuinely shocked, just as you were. "Oh baby girl, I'm so sorry. Come here." He sits beside you and opens his arms to you, enveloping you in them.

You stay there in Dean's arms for what seemed an eternity. Until he decides to speak up.

"Hey. Look, you go take a shower, I'll go get you a shirt and some shorts, while I order some pizza, okay?"

"Yeah... Thank you, Dean... for everything." You say, giving him a sad smile. He smiles back and kisses your forehead.

You take your shower and put on the clothes Dean gave you, they are truly comfortable, just what you were really needing. You go downstairs, Dean is already waiting with the pizza. You two start eating the pizza while watching an episode of NCIS Los Angeles, a tv show both of you liked.