A.T.B 01

DISCLAIMER: The following story you are about to encounter contains fictional characters that have been thought of and processed by TheUnbelievableTruth. You may not steal or recreate any scenarios that have been processed in this story or you will be found and I will then have to kick your ass. Enjoy =)

I know you guys will enjoy this story. Please give me your opinion on it!

| C H A P T E R 01 |

I walked down the stairs of my two story house and saw my mother cooking up a nice breakfast. I keep telling her she needs to relax due to her cancer but she seems to think that nothing can stop her.

"Mommy, look what I drew." my six year old sister Deon said. My sister looked exactly like my father. She had his caramel skin, his warm hazel eyes and his bubbling personality.

"That's looks beautiful baby. " mom said weakly. "Come, lets hang it on the fridge. " she said taking the young girls photo and placing it on the refrigerator next to the others.

It pained me seeing my mom in such pain. She and my sister are all I have left. When my father was killed during the line of duty four years ago our worlds were flopped upside down.

Mom got sick, it was hard to pay bills. There was hospital bills, mortgage, and our daily funds. Dads life insurance could barely cover half of that.

Mom was working two jobs and I had my small job, cleaning tables and bathrooms at the local Mcdonald's. But even that small check I brought in every two weeks wouldn't help us.

"Mom, why don't you go lay down and I'll finish up in here." I said to her. I gently undid her hold on the spatula and taking it out of her hands.

She gently smiled at me and patted my arm as she slowly made her way in to the living room to rest on the sofa. I looked down to see my sister dancing in her favorite pink tutu.

"Hey Munchkin, you wanna help me cook mommy a nice big breakfast?" I said excitedly.

"Yes!! " shouted as she rushed towards me with enthusiasm. This made me laugh as I helped her onto the counter and gave her the eggs to scramble.

This made me smile watching her. It reminded me of my younger days when mom, dad, and myself would always cook a big family breakfast on Sunday. Those were the real times that I could actually call us a family.

"Tatiyanna, baby don't you think its time for you to be getting to school? " my moms voice rang from the living room.

"I wont be long mom. I'm almost finished cooking." I told her as I threw the eggs in the frying pan and grabbed some plates from the cupboard as I made all three of our plates.

"Go head and sit down Dee Dee. I'll bring your plate to you." I told my sister pinching her cheek as I helped her down from the marble counter top.

She giggled and skipped her way to the small four chaired wood table sitting near the window of the kitchen. I finished scrambling the eggs and threw them on to the plate with the bacon, waffles, and sausages that my mom had already cooked.

"Mom, foods ready! " I shouted out to her as I placed Dee Dee's food in front of her. I saw my mom from the corner of my eye walk in to the kitchen slowly.

Cancer has really changed her. Even though she had the procedure there was still that possibly that it could return. Her working two jobs and always tired didn't help much either.

Her dark Hershey skin was now pale and without its glow. She had bags under her eyes and they no longer held that spark like they use to.

"Here you go mom." I said placing the food on the table in front of her chair.

"Thank you baby, " she said walking over to her chair and sitting. I grabbed my plate and did the same. We gathered hands and bowed our heads. The family that prays together stays together. That's what my dad always told me.

"Mommy!! I wanna say grace this time." Dee Dee said. My mom smiled at the six year old child and gave her the "okay" nod.

She smiled brightly, "God is good, God is great. And we thank you for this food bow our heads we'll all be feed thank you lord for this daily bread. AMEN! " she said happily. We all said amen and begun eating our breakfast.

"Mommy are you coming to my dance recital? " Dee asked looking up at mom, giving her the best puppy dog face.

"Of course sweetheart I wouldn't miss it for the world." she said pinching her nose making her squeal. I smiled as I watched the two. I loved my family. I hear people everyday complain and whine about their family, me on the other hand treasure every given moment I have with them.

I look over at the clock and saw that it was getting close to 6:50 the time my bus came. I hurried and ate my breakfast as I got up and threw my plate in the sink rinsing it with luke warm water.

"Bye you guys. Love ya." I said kissing them both on the cheek as I rushed out the door. I sighed as I shut and locked the door to my home.

At home I was loving daughter and sister Tatiyanna but, out here in the real world I was known as one thing. The BEAST.

----------------------------------------------------

This is my new story I hope you guys enjoyed this first little chapter. The next one is already writtern all you have to do is VOTE and COMMENT. Tell me if your liking it or not. I know it was short and boring but that's how a good story starts out.

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

Kik me @_trueeeboo

TheUnbelievableTruth ---> Also check out my new site that I made just for you guys. http://unbelievabletruth.wix.com/theunbelievabletruth