The Middle: Grown Ass Woman *

~J~
Chanel's words came to me as a shock. She crossed her arms over her chest and walked ahead of me to the back of the cellar. "I like it in here too," She said as she continued to walk ahead of me. I licked my lips while she walked. Her dress flowed freely in the direction of her hips. She stopped in her tracks when she saw there was two different directions she could go. "Which way?" She asked me. I shrugged and grabbed her wrist in my hand. "If you go left there's more wines and alcohol. If you go right, there's a secret bedroom of mine. Your choice, baby girl."

She turned to look at me with a smirk on her face. "You have a bedroom in your wine cellar?" I nodded and pointed to a tiny hole in the ceiling and a flight of stairs leading up to it. "Yeah, I told you this was my favorite place to be. My mom had it designed for me as a kid. I would always look down through the hole when my father had parties because he always showed them this cellar."

Chanel pulled me to the direction of my bedroom and pointed to the stairs. "Are they sturdy?"

I nodded and held her by the waist as she took one step at a time. "Yeah I'd like to think so. Jax and I come up here all the time to get away from stuff." She reached the top step and pushed open the tiny window. Then, she gasped.

"Justinan, this is beautiful

"Justinan, this is beautiful." She said and took a step up into the bedroom. I stepped up as well and shut the window behind me. "Thank you. I designed this myself believe it or not. I like the dark, Romanian theme a lot. Especially in the bedroom."

"Why? Because it's dark?" She asked. I kissed her shoulder softly and nodded. "Like my personality, right?"

She giggled and nodded. "Yep."

"This is the living room part, I guess you can call it that since the couches are right there. There isn't a tv up here because I mostly read and play music."

She pointed to another staircase. "Is that to the bedroom?" I gave her a nod and walked over to the wall where there was wine. "Any requests? Make yourself comfortable, love. This is yours just as much as it's mine."