The Middle: The Reign Of Chanel

~J~
"Well, look at you in your Tom Ford suit and a gorgeous lady like this on your arms." Alfredo said with a grin and instantly hugged me the second I stepped foot off of the plane. Chanel hugged my bicep tightly and he held his hand out, which she took quickly with a smile. He kissed it softly and looked back up at me. "Your car is beside mine. My father made sure to have them send the best of the best." He pointed to the jet black Rolls Royce sitting beside his blue Lamborghini.

"That's up for debate, dear friend. This is my girlfriend Chanel, Chanel this is Alfredo. He's the best photographer in Canada. He also does a little video work."

Chanel nodded. "Oh wow, that's amazing actually. I've always wanted to see how they make the magic moments happen in photos." This made Alfredo grin from ear to ear. She definitely polished his ego a bit.

"My Chanel is into designs and fashion and things of that nature so I was hoping your wife was in town to show her around the business. I know she works for one of those big magazine companies in the states." I pulled my bag over my shoulder and we walked to the cars.

"Yeah, she does. Why don't you two stop by the house before we head to this meeting with my boss? My wife would love to meet your girl."

He got in his car and I walked over to the passenger's side and opened the door for Chanel. "My lady."

She got in the car and I shut the door behind her. Then, I got in the driver's seat and threw my bag in the back seat. "His wife is a character, you'll love her."

"How so?" She asked, looking down at her phone to check her messages I suppose. She giggled and showed me one from London. "They think we skipped town to get married somewhere."

I started the car up and pulled out behind Alfredo. "That's actually not a bad idea. I'll take that into consideration when I propose to you."

Chanel put her phone down and looked at me seriously. "When are you going to propose to me? Make sure Elizabeth is there to witness all of this too. I'd pay loads of money to see the look on her face."

We pulled into Alfredo's gate around his house and Chanel watched it open slowly for us. She gasped. "This is his house? What does he do again?"

 "This is his house? What does he do again?"

"Oh, Fredo? He's a photographer. He's damned good at what he does too." I pulled my car in behind his and she motioned to his house with her hands. "Obviously he is. This is so gorgeous oh my gosh."

I put the car in park and grabbed her hand in mine. "I'm in love with you."

She looked down at her hands and smiled. "I'm in love with you too. Now can we go see the house, please?" She batted her lashes a little and squeezed my fingers.

Alfredo knocked on the window and opened my door. "Let's go, royal pain. Ari is probably cooking lunch or something if we're lucky."