Prologue

"Now, proper usage of the semi colon is important for whether or not you can eat ice cream."

They may or may not be Mrs. Huntz's exact words, but Louis wouldn't know, he stopped paying attention.

He was staring at his current boyfriend, Hunter. Now, Hunter isn't that great of a person, he's quite stupid, err but he's experienced in bed, and he buys Louis pointless gifts.

Hunter knows Louis isn't going to stay for long, Louis never stays with someone for long, but Hunter thinks gifts and money will make Louis stay longer.

He's wrong, because after class Louis is dropping Hunter and finding someone else.

Louis has been with Hunter for 3 weeks. Every Saturday Louis and Hunter have sex at Hunter's house. Every Monday at Louis' and random days where ever they have privacy, whether it's at a party or crammed in a bathroom stall.

Everyone knows Louis is the manwhore. At London's all boy academy, he is well known for a good time.

Not everyone is gay, there's the London's all girl academy down the street, but Louis isn't a closed door to anyone.

He'll have a girl or a boy, it all depends who he picks first. He practically has everyone lining up at his door.

"Mr. Tomlinson, repeat the last thing I've said." Mrs. Huntz demanded.

"Mr. Tomlinson." Louis smirked while the class snickered.

"That was really clever, clever enough to get you an hour detention." Mrs. Huntz smiled. "Styles, please tell Clever Tommo what I have just said."

Harry nodded before turning around to Louis who sat directly behind him, "Uh, she said that you need to read the next paragraph out loud to the class."

Harry turned back around as Mrs. Huntz thanked him.

"Nerd." Louis muttered, and he saw Harry flinch. Oops.

*-*-*

The bell rang for lunch and the kids filed into the cafeteria.

Harry avoided the popular table, because they tend to destroy his lunch. He quietly sat down and started eating.

-:-

Louis and his best friend Stan sat in the middle of the popular table. Surrounded by wannabes.

"Hey, Louis, I heard you're single now." Zac, a wannabe, said.

"It's true," Louis said sending a sideways glance at Hunter at the end of the table.

"Do you have your eye on anyone in particular?"

Louis shook his head, "Give me a day or two."

Zac nodded before eating again.

-:-

Harry had finished his lunch, so he's now reading his favorite book, The Fault In Our Stars.

Sure it's a bit girly for the romance mixed in, but he loves it.

He was reading in peace, that is, until a tater tot hit him in the face. He looked up to see a few of the wannabes laughing at him. This school is different.

If you are in this school you're super rich. It costs a lot to attend here, but Harry, he got a scholarship. His grades were so high they let him attend, but if his grades were to fall he'd be kicked out. So B stands for Bye.

No one knows he has a scholarship, no one knows anything about him, other than he wears glasses and slicks his hair back.

He has no friends, he's the only nerd. Everyone else has money, he has nothing. You have the popular kings, Louis Tomlinson, and Stanley Lucas.Co-captains of the football team.

You have the Wannabes which is 3/4 of the student body.

Then you have the Troublemakers. Which is 6 people who like pranks.

Finally, you have Harry, the nerd.

Harry closed his book, and took off his glasses before rubbing his eyes.

He put them back on as quickly as he can, he can't afford someone to break his glasses.

*-*-*

Harry trudged into his rundown flat. He went to the bathroom and took a shower.

He got most of the moisture out of his hair with a towel, and he combed the fringe of his hair up into a messy, curly, quiff.

Harry dressed in a jumper and boxers.

He pulled out a box of crackers and sank into his hole-ridden couch.

He got the couch from his uncle, who burned holes into it using cigerattes.

Harry turned on his TV and slipped a CD in to the movie player. He can't afford cable.

He grabbed his book and continued reading.

-:-

Louis rolled over on his queen sized bed.

The TV was boring him, and he didn't know what to do.

He could go and visit his grandmum, but he didn't like old people.

Louis sighed. He grabbed his Android off his pillow and changed into his swim trunks. Might as well go for a swim in the pool in the backyard.

[A/N]

Just a bit so you can see how both of them live.

Okay while reading this if you read the inline comments they are huge spoilers so just sayin. Spoilers are all in the comments.

Vote and comment!

Remember comments are my best friends. Please comment.

muah
-larrywanks