Acknowledgements

omg OK I was reading some of y'alls comments and they made me laugh until I cried.

now Idk if any of you have this in your library or whatever still, but go read Bad Dreams bc I promise you'll love it.

I'd like to acknowledge a lot of you my usernames but I lost the paper I wrote your names on and I'm sorry.

As always, I'd like to thank Hannah Tomlinson. (hannahtomlinson8) bc you're such a big help (and she still hasn't killed me like she has said many times after I tease her with snips of each chapter)

I guess that's it.

but especially thank all of you who didn't complain when I didn't update when my mom died. You were all so supportive and I'm better. I know some people hate when authors talk about their life but I needed to let you know that I was going through a tough time. I still am. and I can live with it. Because of you.

if you ever feel useless, this should tell you that you aren't.

Sometimes when I think of ending my life I just think about how I have to update for you guys, and your comments make me smile and laugh. Sometimes one of you will message my kik and have a long conversation. I was best friends with love bipolar because he did that.

I love all of you so much.

muah

XxDimples