Chapter Five

**********The bold is Harry. The italic is Louis.

Harry was confused. Why did everyone suddenly care about what he had to say?

"Harry, when did you get tattoos?" Louis asked.

"My, uh, my dad wanted to be a tattoo artist so a few years ago I let him give me a few tattoos."

Stan snorted. "A few. Where are your glasses?"

"At my house... I don't wear them if I'm going to go swimming or something."

"But your muscles?" Kyle blurted.

Harry looked at his arms, "I know they're not as big as I wish they would be but-"

"Not as big?" Louis exclaimed. "They're as big as my head."

Harry laughed and playfully shoved him.

Louis over exaggerated and rolled into the pool. "Damn mate."

Harry chuckled. "Not that big. I just carry a lot of textbooks and stuff."

Kyle smiled, "Do you think you could get your dad to give me some tattoos?"

The smile on Harry's face dissipated. "Uh, my dad doesn't do tattoos anymore. He's the a producer at Syco."

"So that's how you're rich." Jade smiled.

Harry nodded. Lies.

"I bet your expensive bed wouldn't make a sound as-"

"Harry, you want anything to drink?" Louis cut Josie off.

"Erm, sure."

Louis led Harry to the kitchen.

Harry's cheeks were tinted a light pink.

"Sorry about them. I say if they don't care about neatly dressed you, you should care about them." Louis grabbed a cup.

"You kept saying 'you're hot?' when I first arrived..."

"Because you are." Louis smiled. "You and your moth."

"It's a butterfly, Louis."

"Sure, how drunk were you when you got that?" Louis teased.

"A bit tipsy." Harry winked.

"Tea? Soda?"

"Tea's fine." Harry chuckled. "Do you think they'll still care tomorrow?"

"Probably. Our school is full of whores."

"Aren't you the queen?"

"Don't you forget it." Louis smiled, handing Harry the mug.

''I was talking to this girl. She really likes you."

"What's her name?"

"Elizabeth? Eloise? Ella-Something Calder."

Louis laughed, "Try obsessed."

Harry laughed too, because Louis was funny. It was just easy to talk with him. He makes it easy to forget about big problems for a while.

***

Harry walked home after Josie tried to kiss him.

His flat was cold and lonely. He flipped on the lamp and stared at the Polaroid pictures on the wall. He had a vintage Polaroid camera that still worked, though he had to sell it to get his mom a room.

There were many, many, many, photos of Harry, Gemma, and Anne, but Harry had three favorites.

The first favorite was of Harry and Gemma looking at fireworks exploding on New Years.