Epilogue.

"I am actually scared of heights," Louis tells Harry as they climb.

Harry looked down at Louis, "You should've told me, I wouldn't have made you." He pulled himself up on the floor.

Louis reached up and let Harry pull him up the rest of the way. Louis held Harry's arms, "Nah, when I'm with you ... I can't bring myself to feel anything but happiness and my affection for you. I also feel my hope for you to feel the same affection for me as I do you."

Harry wrapped his around Louis, "Right now, I'm not sure, I mean. Louis, how do I know that the next time you do something it won't be because someone told you to for money. When we go on dates, when we go to dances, hell, even when we have sex... How do I know?"

"You don't," Louis decided to just tell the truth.

Harry closed his eyes, "That doesn't make me feel better."

"Harry, I need you trust me."

Harry stepped away from Louis and leaned against the wall.

The birds flew in a frenzy as a squirrel ran across a branch. The wind swept leaves in a circle.

"I'm trying, Louis," Harry closed his eyes tightly, "Trust is earned."

"I will do anything to earn it."

Harry nodded, "I know, but it's hard for me. I've never been betrayed like that."

Louis pulled at his hair, "Harry, please give me a chance."

"I am. Baby steps?"

Louis smiled, "Baby steps." He grabbed Harry's arms and pulled him close. "I promise."

Harry smiled as Louis tried to lean in.

Their lips met softly.

"The bet was kinda a good thing. I mean I never would've met you...."

"If you had the chance, would you take back what you did?"

Louis rubbed their noses together. "Would I know you if I did take it back?"

"No."

"Then no. You are the best thing that ever happened to me."

5 Years Later.

"I can't do this, I can't do this, I can't do this." Harry paced back and forth panicking.

Gemma watched him as he did, chuckling. "Calm the fuck down, bro."

"What if something goes wrong?"

"A lot of things could go wrong, but that is not going to change your feelings for him I hope," Gemma said.

Harry stood in front of the long mirror and straightened his bowtie. "I never thought this would happen to someone like me."

Gemma smiled. "Neither did I, but I'm glad it is. You look very handsome."

"Were you nervous?"

"I was scared shitless.  But Ashton is a great man, and we had a lot of fun in Paris-"

Harry groaned, "I don't want to know the details of how Ruby and Theodore came to be."

Gemma laughed as the door opened.

There stood Anne in a beautiful light green dress, matching the one Gemma had on. Her hair was shoulders length and she looked very alive and young.

"Oh Harry," Anne's eyes teared up, "You look so handsome." She hugged him.

"Mum, don't start crying just yet, it hasn't even started."

"I just can't get over that my beautiful baby boy is getting married."

Harry laughed softly, "No one can, Mum."

"Well come on, love. Don't wanna miss your own wedding."

Anne, Harry, and Gemma all linked arms and walked towards the layout.

It was in the park. The alter was under a weeping willow.  It was truly beautiful.

Gemma left Harry's side to walk over to her husband, Ashton, and told Ruby, their daughter, to throw the petals on the ground.

Ruby squealed out of excitement of being a flower girl and did as told. She ran to Louis' little sisters Phoebe and Daisy and helped cover the aisle in more petals.

Anne was going to walk Harry down as Louis waited at the alter, having already walked down the aisle with his own mum.

Louis' hands shook nervously, but he paid no attention to it as Harry appeared looking like the sun. 

Anne kissed Harry's cheek and walked away to her seat.

"We are gathered here today," The man began, "to celebrate the joining of two men. We're gonna skip forward a bit, because it is going to storm, Louis Tomlinson, do you want to take Harry to have and to hold, through sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Without a moment hesitation, "I do," slips from Louis' lips.

"Harry Styles, do you take Louis to have and to hold, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Harry looked at the crowd with all the awaiting faces of his soon-to-be family.

"I do."

Louis broke into a huge smile that could crack his face in half.

Anne and Johanna wiped tears away that were strolling down their flushed faces.

"If anyone objects to the joining of these two speak now or forever hold your peace."

The man paused, but no one spoke up.

"Can we have the rings?"

Gemma's son, Theodore, stepped forward and handed Louis a small blue case and Harry was handed a black one.

Louis opened the case and pulled out the golden band. "I love you, Harry." He slipped the ring on Harry's knobby fingers. Louis looked into Harry's eyes as a tear rolled down his face. "Sorry."

Harry's eyes watered, "I love you more, Louis." He took the ring from his black box and slipped onto Louis' finger. Then raised his hand to wipe away the tear tracks.

"By the power vested me by the United Kingdom, I now pronounce you husbands," The pastor looked at Louis and Harry.

"You may now kiss the groom."

A/N

IT'S OVER. IT'S ALL OVER.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME.

and even though this Larry story is over, I have -pause for dramatic effect- more Larry stories! I have like 4 others so go read????

READ BAD DREAMS BC I JUST STARTED IT.

Acknowledgements will be posted later bc I'm so fucking tired, I told myself that I made you guys wait like 3 weeks bc I'm Satan and I needed to upload sO HERE DAMMIT.

muah.xx

XxDimples