Chapter Eight.

Harry woke up to a warm feeling all over his body. He gripped the blanket to snuggle it closer. He yanked but it was the heaviest blanket ever. Harry opened his eyes to find Louis gripping onto him with dear life.

Harry wriggled. He felt uncomfortable with physical contact. Especially with someone who isn't exactly ugly. "Louis," He poked Louis' nose. "Come one mate," He poked again.

Louis' grip around Harry just became tighter.

Harry gave into the inviting warmth and wrapped his own arms around Louis and pulled him closer. That's when Louis groaned, he rolled over and both him and Harry flopped off the couch.

"Whaa?" Louis sat up and rubbed his eyes. "You slept over?"

"Yeah, but mate, you're hurting me."

Louis glanced down to see his hands were on Harry's lower region. His face turned scarlet, and he got off of Harry.

Harry set up as well. "Sorry if you didn't want me to...."

"No," Louis chuckled, "It's fine. You hungry?" Harry's stomach growled and Louis laughed, "So yes?"

Harry nodded and stood up, "I'll make it. I don't know if you know this, but I'm quite good at cooking." He stretched his arms over his head making his shirt rise up a bit.

And Louis totally didn't stare at that strip of skin nope pshhh.

Harry headed towards the bathroom, and Louis stretched out as well. He stood up and stalked to his bedroom. His back hurt from sleeping on the couch, and he has a football game today. He stripped down to nothing and walked into his walk-in-closet and shut the door behind him. He slipped on a pair of boxers, jeans and a Vans Off the Wall shirt. He heard someone walk in his room.

"Louis?"

Louis opened the door and walked out.

"Oh, you were in the closet, I should've known." Harry laughed at his own joke.

Louis raised an eyebrow. "What'cha need sexy?"

Harry gestured to his body that only had boxers clinging to it. "I was wondering if you had some clothes I could wear.....?"

Louis shook his head, "No offense, but you're fat, so you won't fit in anything."

Harry shrugged, "Okay, fine. Enjoy the view, Louis." He walked out of the room and into the kitchen.

Louis went to the bathroom and took Harry's dirty clothes to the washroom and threw them in the washer. He set the dials and put in the soap, before heading to the kitchen, "What are we eating this fine morning?" 

"I don't know ... pancakes?" 

Louis nodded and gathered the ingredients since he knew where they were.

 Harry poured two cups of flour, an egg, and a cup of milk. He mixed in the batter and hummed. With the bowl situated between his elbow and his side, Harry mixed with the fork, and hip checked Louis.

Louis smiled. "You're a dick."

"And you like those... correct?" Harry winked.

Rolling his eyes, Louis picked up a handful of flour and threw it at Harry.

It hit his head and rained down onto his face and bare chest. 

Harry shook his hair out, then turned to look at Louis who was practically crying. 

"Y-you look like a ghost! I thought it was impossible for you to get more white!" Louis choked.

Harry turned back around to walk set down the bowl of batter, but he slipped on the flour on the floor, and the batter flew out of the plastic bowl and landed on Louis' laughing figure.